There are 223 users in the forums

WZ showdown!!! Warriors @ Lakers

Good game, fellas! From start to finish, action all the way. This was way more fun than the last game.

Now this is what a WZ showdown is all about.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good game, fellas! From start to finish, action all the way. This was way more fun than the last game.

That's because Mikki Moore wasn't starting at center this time.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
game over losers

bandwagon fan.....

LOL k

Originally posted by crzy:

No Tru-warior in the house, either.
What a badass experience. Being able to hear the conversations in the huddle is just badass. I have a ton of pics that I'll upload when I can. Too tired tonight.

And yeah...I had to stand up when the ball was on the other side of the court, cuz I can't see s**t if I don't.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
What a badass experience. Being able to hear the conversations in the huddle is just badass. I have a ton of pics that I'll upload when I can. Too tired tonight.

And yeah...I had to stand up when the ball was on the other side of the court, cuz I can't see s**t if I don't.

how much were the tickets?

IIRC, he gets them from his Aunt, who's company has season tickets and she gets a pair or 2 a year. Or something like that.

I'm still waiting for my once promised invite (if reasonably possible, of course ), but I would never think of getting in the way of a proud daddy and his boy sharing their first game together.

IIRC, he gets them from his Aunt, who's company has season tickets and she gets a pair or 2 a year. Or something like that.

I'm still waiting for my once promised invite (if reasonably possible, of course ), but I would never think of getting in the way of a proud daddy and his boy sharing their first game together.

Actually, they're from Shy's mom. I figure if you're getting Laker tickets like that from your ex-mother in law, you're living life the right way.

Oh snap, look what I saw....I mean who,who I saw. Is that LA?

Damn noob Artest fans. Pay more attention to the head carving! It is Tru Warier. You got the single r down but haven't quite got the e replacing the o.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Damn noob Artest fans. Pay more attention to the head carving! It is Tru Warier. You got the single r down but haven't quite got the e replacing the o.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
You know watching the game last night...I thought I noticed a Niner jersey. Didn't give it much more thought.

I guess that was you.
I was so busy trying to watch Pete and Isiah that I had a hard time watching the game.

Coach Kobe

Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Stupid Gatorade

Share 49ersWebzone