There are 222 users in the forums

WZ Showdown! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kray28:
It seems I'm not the only one that finds Randolph highly annoying. There seems to be a permanent whine painted on his mug. When times get stressful (like getting pwned by Lamar or Pau), the whine turns into a pout and then a full on cry.

What a joke. Why the hell was he in Pau's face last night?

Like I said..why was Pau in his face? Pau should have kept his mouth shut and Randolph wouldn't have said s**t to him.

didnt pau come over and lend his hand like he was trying to help? i didnt think anything was said until they started walking together back on the court? whatever, i just think randolph was being a puss about the situation.
Some Laker fan took the time to re-watch the game and write down everything he heard Mistah Fab say. I bolded my favorites.

Quote:
1) 1st Qtr 4:10 Stephen Curry hogs the ball and jacks up a shot that clanks the rim. Warrior fan yells, "You've Got Teamates!!".

2) 1st qtr 1:50 Turiaf airballs a jumpshot. Warrior fan yells "Mikey's been sitting too long!"

3) 1st qtr 0:44 Warriors allow Artest an easy lane to the basket then foul him. Warrior fan yells "C'mon Baby! We're down twelve! They don't even have Kobe! C'mon!"

4) 2nd 10:44 Maggette scores. Fan says, "Corey, you don't want to play tonight! Lets go again!".

5) 2nd 10:06 Monta Bricks a shot. Warrior fan says, "So you don't want to play tonight!". Then LO is fouled and the Warrior fan groans "OHHHH GAWD! OHHH!!!".

6) 2nd 9:15 Maggete jacks and bricks a shot. Warrior fan yells, "OH GAWD!! Move the Ball!!"

7) 2nd 7:50 Curry jacks and bricks another shot. Warrior fan yells "Oh My GAWWD!!"

8) 2nd 7:18 Warrior fan yells "You're not playing for no autographs! You're in the NBA too!!"

9) 2nd 6:38 Shannon Brown hits a 3 of a Gasol double. Warrior fan yells "Where's the defense at!!"

10) 2nd 6:00 Warrior fan yells "Pull-up! Pull-up! Pull-up!". Warriors score. Warror fan says "Let's play like we don't want no autographs!"

11) 2nd 5:44 Warrior fan is excited and yells "It's over now! It's over now!"

12) 2nd 4:46 Warrior fan says "Play like we don't want no autographs!"

13) 2nd 4:31 Curry again jacks up a jumper and it bricks. Warrior fan yells again "You guys have teamates!"

14) 2nd 3:57 Maggette is fouled. Warrior fan yells to Ref, Leroy Richardson, "Leroy! Leroy! You need to blow that whistle!"

15) 2nd 3:27 Maggete is fouled again. Warrior fans yells to Maggette, "You're the only one who wants to play tonight, huh?"

16) 2nd 1:15 Fan yells to Curry "Give it up! Give it up." Camera pans to the fan.

17) 2nd 0:29 Fan yells "Your playing horrible!! But you're only down 12!"

2nd Half

18) 3rd 8:57 Kobe gets called for an offensive charge. Warrior fan yells to Leroy Richardson, "That aboy Leroy! Lets go Leroy!"

19) 3rd 6:35 Warriors start playing worse and the Warrior fan yells "Who gonna be a leader? Who's the leader out there?"

20) 3rd 5:27 Maggette travels. The whistle blows. He thinks he's fouled. He's shocked to hear that he wasn't fouled and it was travel on him. Warrior fan yells to the ref "You must be an LA resident!"

21) 3rd 4:47 Kobe scores. He thinks he's fouled. Lets the refs know about it. Warrior fan yells "He's doing a lot of complaining though! He's just trying to remind you how bad you're doing!"

22) 3rd 3:13 Warriors are down by 21. Warrior fan yells "Call a 20 or something!!"

23) 3rd 2:51 Warrior fan yells to his team, "Are you throwing in the towel!?! Go ahead! Throw the white flag!"

24) 3rd 2:27 Warrior fan yells "Jordan!! What did you tell them!?! That there are chicks in the locker room!?!" Warrior fan then says, "We're playing like an AAU team!"

25) 3rd 2:10 Warrior fan yells "Give up the ball! We need to learn to give up the ball man!"

26) 3rd 1:29 Warrior fan yells "I'm having a party tonight in 'Frisco!"

27) 3rd 0:06 Warrior fan yells "Can we please get it to our scorer!?!"

28) 4th 11:06 Steven Hunter fouls Gasol. Warrior fan yells to Radmanovic "Go Ahead, get your Laker jersey! You're still a Laker!"

29) 4th 8:51 Warrior fan yells, "You don't even wanna play no more!"

30) 4th 6:32 Warrior fan yells to the Warriors, "Go get in line, and get autographs!!"

31) 4th 6:17 Warrior fan yells to LO, "Run it up Kardashian! Run it up!"

32) 4th 4:29 Warrior fan yells to his team "You let Sasha come back from the dead!!"

33) 4th 2:58 Warrior fan yells, "This is a Massacre!!"
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
FAB >>> Warriors announcers. He should be our permanent commentator.

You watched the Laker broadcast, right? He had our announcers distracted the entire game.

"Run it up, Kardashian! Run it up!"
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

You watched the Laker broadcast, right? He had our announcers distracted the entire game.

"Run it up, Kardashian! Run it up!"

Yah, I was cracking up the entire time.
  • ZRF80
I only caught the highlights, but were the Warrior fans cheering on the Lakers while their home team was getting trashed ? Or were they just Laker fans sitting in the seats ?

Just wondering, cause I saw the Lakers up by 20 in the 3rd/4th, and the crowds were cheering when Shannon Brown made that dunk. Also when Gasol did his.....

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I only caught the highlights, but were the Warrior fans cheering on the Lakers while their home team was getting trashed ? Or were they just Laker fans sitting in the seats ?

Just wondering, cause I saw the Lakers up by 20 in the 3rd/4th, and the crowds were cheering when Shannon Brown made that dunk. Also when Gasol did his.....

Probably Lakers fans cheering. There are too many bandwagon Laker fans in the Bay Area.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Probably Lakers fans cheering. There are too many bandwagon Laker fans in the Bay Area.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

call a 20 or somethin'

He did that sh*t when they played the Cavs last year.

I dunno if it was on cam, but you could hear him in the quiet ass colloseum.

Kobe is out for the game tonight
Originally posted by valrod33:

I was hoping he wouldn't play. I even hope he doesn't try to come back for Thursday's game against the Celtics. He needs to sit out a month, minimum, IMO.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I was hoping he wouldn't play. I even hope he doesn't try to come back for Thursday's game against the Celtics. He needs to sit out a month, minimum, IMO.

Bryant participated in a full practice Monday after missing the Lakers' last three games and the All-Star Game while recovering from a high left ankle sprain, but his condition has appeared to worsen a day after the workout on the ankle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=4919088
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Bryant participated in a full practice Monday after missing the Lakers' last three games and the All-Star Game while recovering from a high left ankle sprain, but his condition has appeared to worsen a day after the workout on the ankle.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=4919088

Oh Snap!
Share 49ersWebzone