LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

WZ Showdown! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by crzy:

Did it seem like he took his frustration out on those two guys in the front row? he kicked that guy in the head non chalantly like 3 times, and the other guy he used as a couch cushion, really let him have it.

Then he got mad at Pau for trying to help him out. The guy totally lost his cool.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Did it seem like he took his frustration out on those two guys in the front row? he kicked that guy in the head non chalantly like 3 times, and the other guy he used as a couch cushion, really let him have it.

Then he got mad at Pau for trying to help him out. The guy totally lost his cool.

Well you don't know what Pau said to him. Seemed like Pau was trying to scold him or something. Randolph is volatile
I was surprised that AR didn't at least check on the guys that he landed on and kicked in the head.

As for the game, uh...yeah.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I was surprised that AR didn't at least check on the guys that he landed on and kicked in the head.

As for the game, uh...yeah.

I think that's what Pau was getting at if he was chastising him. It was a careless act to begin with, and then he acted like he couldn't give a sh!t about those people.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Randolph should have been more courteous but Pau should have minded his own business.
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM ]
Randolph should have been more courteous but Pau should have minded his own business.

Yeah, what's a world class athlete like Pau Gasol know?
that's the risk of sitting so close, don't see why it's a big deal
Originally posted by teeohh:

I really don't care, but he was sort of a d!ck about it. It was a dead ball. He could have been civil about it instead of treating those people like they were furniture.
Originally posted by teeohh:

prolly cause they are all white

warriors suck

• mayo49
  • Veteran
What's up with Curry? He was lights out in college, he can't hit anything in the pro's.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo63:
What's up with Curry? He was lights out in college, he can't hit anything in the pro's.

He's shooting 44% from the field. That's not bad.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
It seems I'm not the only one that finds Randolph highly annoying. There seems to be a permanent whine painted on his mug. When times get stressful (like getting pwned by Lamar or Pau), the whine turns into a pout and then a full on cry.

What a joke. Why the hell was he in Pau's face last night?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kray28:
It seems I'm not the only one that finds Randolph highly annoying. There seems to be a permanent whine painted on his mug. When times get stressful (like getting pwned by Lamar or Pau), the whine turns into a pout and then a full on cry.

What a joke. Why the hell was he in Pau's face last night?

Like I said..why was Pau in his face? Pau should have kept his mouth shut and Randolph wouldn't have said s**t to him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by crzy on Nov 29, 2009 at 10:01 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone