There are 182 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown! Lakers vs Warriors

Is that when Fisher flopped like a b***h? I really would have killed anyone I saw wearing a laker anything that night
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Is that when Fisher flopped like a b***h? I really would have killed anyone I saw wearing a laker anything that night

Man I'm going to be glad when Derek FIsher is otu of the league. I can't stand that guy.

When ESPN and the media started using his daughter as a sensationalist piece in the 2007 playoffs, I nearly vomited everywhere. Not only did he get publicity out of that tragedy, but he later used his daughter's illness to get out of Utah and back to LA.

I want to take a dump on his face.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Man I'm going to be glad when Derek FIsher is otu of the league. I can't stand that guy.

When ESPN and the media started using his daughter as a sensationalist piece in the 2007 playoffs, I nearly vomited everywhere. Not only did he get publicity out of that tragedy, but he later used his daughter's illness to get out of Utah and back to LA.

I want to take a dump on his face.

I don't like him either...

Good game, guys. I don't know how you guys do it, but you always hang in there when you should be totally outmatched.

24 friggin TO's for the Lakers. Jesus Christ, that's unreal. Kobe and Bynum combined for 3 times your whole team's 5.

You just knew Monta was gonna hit that 3 after the steal. Not anything from range all night, but you knew that sucka was gonna drop it.

Curry played great, as usual, but the best play I saw him make all night was after Maggette forced the turnover they got back on D and Cory was moaping and b!tching, lagging on D. Curry saw it happening and turned and clapped it up and said let's go, c'mon!! Impressive for a youngster like that to take charge on the court and not let fools be fools. Good sh!t.

And I definitely think Maggette deserved to shoot a single FT at some point during the game. I don't know WTF is up with that.
Exciting game, even though I hate how the Warriors play. A ton of turnovers, but our rebounding made up for it.

I'm still afraid that Fisher's gonna cost us a playoff series. Why the hell did he leave Curry to double team Maggette? He botches so many plays at the end of games, but no one remembers because he hits clutch shots.
fantastic game.....I hope the Warriors get Evan Turner, he would help out tremendously...and maybe, you guys could possibly do better against us.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com