These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.
There are 608 users in the forums
WZ Showdown! Lakers vs Warriors
Mar 15, 2010 at 11:43 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Mar 15, 2010 at 11:46 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Lets go Warriors!
Mar 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.
I remember the outrage after that one.
Mar 15, 2010 at 11:54 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.
I remember the outrage after that one.
Jigga's gonna show up and post a
. Watch.
Mar 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,446
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.
I'll take the Warriors and 25. Thats about right I'd think
Mar 15, 2010 at 2:25 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Lets go Warriors!!!!
Mar 15, 2010 at 2:33 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.


i miss that squad
Mar 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
f*ck finally a nationally televised game and i have two tests.
hope its a good game, go lakes.
hope its a good game, go lakes.
Mar 15, 2010 at 9:34 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,446
Originally posted by 49erWill:
You are getting excited about beating a team with 17 wins and no center? LOL
Mar 15, 2010 at 9:37 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,567
no van gundy tonight?
Mar 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,446
Originally posted by 49erWill:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:Originally posted by 49erWill:
You are getting excited about beating a team with 17 wins and no center? LOL
im excited that I actually get to watch some of a game!
Ya. And its fun that its a good game and not the blowout I expected! At least for 3 quarters anyway
Mar 15, 2010 at 9:54 PM
- itlynstalyn
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,533
Way too many obvious bandwagon Laker fans at Oracle for my liking.
Mar 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM
- itlynstalyn
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,533
Let it be noted that this game was somewhat close until Maggette came in and started Maggette-ing.
Mar 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM
- DaDDieO
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,553
Originally posted by LA9erFan:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
These threads were a lot more fun when both teams were 40-something win squads.
I remember the outrage after that one.
Jigga's gonna show up and post a. Watch.
Fcukin TERRIBLE!!!!




Mar 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Is that when Fisher flopped like a b***h? I really would have killed anyone I saw wearing a laker anything that night

