There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favorite wwf moment of all time

It's been posted Hogan vs. Warrior and Hogan Body Slams Andre the Giant. I also liked when Strikeforce beat Demolition for the title, but Demolition is still my favorite tag teams.
hogan vs. ultimate warrior
Originally posted by rigs49:
It's been posted Hogan vs. Warrior and Hogan Body Slams Andre the Giant. I also liked when Strikeforce beat Demolition for the title, but Demolition is still my favorite tag teams.

Yeah, Demolition were cool as s**t. I liked their ring attire, music, face paint, they were just a cool tag team. Same for L.O.D. although, I always lean towards liking the heels for some reason.

A favorite moment of mine would have to be when Scott Hall came down through the crowd at Nitro and got in the ring and said...........AY YO!!!!!!!
Stone Cold and Booker T fighting in that grocery store was hilarious!

"you want some ketchup with that ass whoopin"

i liked all the marc mero and sable stuff
Found some at their peak WWF classic attitude clips...

...wow listen to those crowds back then, you get nothing close to this these days.

Also maybe my fav RAW during the attitude era, the RAW following Backlash 2000 when Austin/Earl helped Rock beat HHH for WWF title. This was also the second highest rated program ever, drew a 7.4 which is only behind a RAW show in May/99 that drew a 8.1.

Originally posted by valrod33:
]

Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in the WrestleMania XII 1 hour Iron Man match for the title.

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in the WrestleMania XII 1 hour Iron Man match for the title.

Was an awesome fight but I was devastated when the Hitman lost
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Was an awesome fight but I was devastated when the Hitman lost

I was a Shawn Michaels fan, so I loved it.

Man, that s**t was epic though, especially the last 30 seconds when Hart had Michaels in that sharpshooter, but Michaels wouldn't tap out.

They don't make 'em like they used to...
Rock and Booker T first ever promo...

Originally posted by ninerpride:
Found some at their peak WWF classic attitude clips...

...wow listen to those crowds back then, you get nothing close to this these days.

Also maybe my fav RAW during the attitude era, the RAW following Backlash 2000 when Austin/Earl helped Rock beat HHH for WWF title. This was also the second highest rated program ever, drew a 7.4 which is only behind a RAW show in May/99 that drew a 8.1.

JR always clowning Patterson but that might have been in his best at the end of the match: "Patterson's dream come true a low blow!"

And real classy of the Game in full dick mode picking up rock's elbowpad and throwing it into the crowd.
Yeah, if you look back during that time when Patterson was on weekly, JR would take I don't know what you'd call them, shots at him more than a couple of times with some of the things he said.