LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

So which is the more likely upset on Thanksgiving?

So which is the more likely upset on Thanksgiving?

Oak, hey theyve beat the Eagles this year why not the cowgirls
yea, and the QB change can only help..
Wrong Forum, noob.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wrong Forum, noob.

too bad there isnt a mod around to move it for me
I think the Turkey Vs. Bigfan with the Turkey winning is the biggest upset.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Jesus, I didn;'t realize those are the games. Just awful. When's the last time they had a decent matchup? The only memerable one was when Houston beat Dallas several years ago. Nothing like being in a houseful of Cowboy fans for that one. Neither team has much chance to lose.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Jesus, I didn;'t realize those are the games. Just awful. When's the last time they had a decent matchup? The only memerable one was when Houston beat Dallas several years ago. Nothing like being in a houseful of Cowboy fans for that one. Neither team has much chance to lose.

the giants and broncos play on nfln that night, i think
Seriously I hope Gradkowksi beats the boys.
seriously that's what i have to watch?

the bronco game shoulld be a good one....the local radio station is giving away some awesome tix for the game.. one set comes with sideline passes and you can be in the tunnel with the broncos when they are introduced...the other set gets you sideline passes and you get to go to mid field for the coin toss.. I registered for both..Broncos fan or not, that experience would be cool.
They seriously should stop giving Detroit Thanksgiving games. No one wants to see them get slaughtered every year.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
They seriously should stop giving Detroit Thanksgiving games. No one wants to see them get slaughtered every year.

nah, its like a tradition.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Traditions are meant to be broken if the team constantly sucks and gets blown out every year. Dallas I can see cuz they're good at least but Detroit doesn't deserve a game anymore.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Traditions are meant to be broken if the team constantly sucks and gets blown out every year. Dallas I can see cuz they're good at least but Detroit doesn't deserve a game anymore.

no dude, I mean detroit getting blown out has turned into tradition. its almost funny to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone