There are 237 users in the forums

Manny vs Mayweather ??

As a Pacquiao fan, I normally would've said Manny's fight. But for some reason, I'm more interested in Cotto's fight with FMJ. Since Mayweather and Pacquiao may never ever meet in the ring until they're old and using walking canes to move around, I'm rooting for Cotto to end FMJ's undefeated record.
Bradley is a decent counter puncher so he might create some problems for Manny. PBF is gonna punish Cotto. If this was the old Cotto that used to go to the body then this would have been interesting. But this Cotto runs out of gas in bout the 6th round Would have been a great fight 5 years ago.
Last time I saw TB step up in weight he looked like he was using cotton candy for gloves.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:
Manny has agreed to fight Bradley on June 9th.

Since we won't get the matchup we all wanted, what fight are you more looking forward to? Manny/Bradley or Floyd/Cotto?

Bradley, just cuz I know his dad and uncle also run into him at stater brothers all the time.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Bradley is a decent counter puncher so he might create some problems for Manny. PBF is gonna punish Cotto. If this was the old Cotto that used to go to the body then this would have been interesting. But this Cotto runs out of gas in bout the 6th round Would have been a great fight 5 years ago.

Bradley's got pillow hands. I just can't see him hurting Manny with anything but a few headbutts.
The only way to get Manny vs Mayweather is to boycott their other fights so they get no money and must fight each other.
Share 49ersWebzone