49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 751 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2009-2010 Thread

what are few favourite bulls memories you got. good/bad.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Nov 21, 2009 at 6:44 PM ]
time to stomp on them jazz
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.

Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.

Bout to go watch the game.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.

Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.

Bout to go watch the game.

you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.

Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.

Bout to go watch the game.

you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.

Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.

Bout to go watch the game.

you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.

na man. good look kid but I'm all good. can't win all of em. just frustrated by j. paxson's moves. oh by the way happy thanksgiving you and the rest of the zoners.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Go Jazz (only because they're in the WC)


Nothing against the Bulls..just rooting for the WC team.

am not tripping. damn I do not like J. Paxon and his bs drafting and collection of players. we are the east cost version of gs warriors. to many players for the same position with no true 4 and or 5.

Left my family room where I was watching the Magic game..been up here posting.

Bout to go watch the game.

you're better of watching something else cause we're getting manhandled

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Magic were down 14 at half and won 93-76.

na man. good look kid but I'm all good. can't win all of em. just frustrated by j. paxson's moves. oh by the way happy thanksgiving you and the rest of the zoners.

Same to ya man
goooo bulls!
Originally posted by teeohh:
goooo bulls!

not tonight
Okay I have been gone for a while. Circus trip but we're back. We had a little rough patch of road there but we get back on track tonight against the Yucks I mean the Bucks. Jennings is the only real threat. I predict a blow out. 108-91 Bulls.

GO BULLS
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Okay I have been gone for a while. Circus trip but we're back. We had a little rough patch of road there but we get back on track tonight against the Yucks I mean the Bucks. Jennings is the only real threat. I predict a blow out. 108-91 Bulls.

GO BULLS

Nice prediction... you were very close.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone