LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Chicago Bulls 2009-2010 Thread

The overhead angle is the only one that showed the lasting evidence of Miller's crazy shot last night. The ball was actually in his hands (more like his fingertips) at 0.0. Without replay, it could have gone either way.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Damn it. We got robbed yesterday by the refs and we were at home. Still encouraging to see we played tough against a good team like Denver.

go bulls!
Originally posted by King49er:

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by King49er:

Okay tonight we start our "infamous" circus trip as Ringling Bros. kicks us out of our own house for 2 weeks and we play our west coast opponents. Tonight we're up against Sacramento who are just stunning everyone with their recent winning streak without their top scorer K-mart.

Well sorry that streak ends tonight for the Kings. Bulls come in and get a win and brace ourselves for the Lakers on Thurs. Where's all the Kings fans at?? Or are there more Warrior fans in the bay? What's up zone?

GO BULLS
it's going to be tough tonight. but these young baby bulls are resilient
Man the Lakers sure did make the Bulls look like a "short" team tonight. They are definitely missing Tyrus though. The only positive that came from that game is that Rose is starting to get back into a groove.

We missed Deng's impact. Artest took him out of the game. Lakers are too tall for our front court. Oh well on to Denver. Payback !!!!
i don't know about you fellas but j. paxson pisses me off with some of the moves he makes. like not drafting or getting a legit big man.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
i don't know about you fellas but j. paxson pisses me off with some of the moves he makes. like not drafting or getting a legit big man.

Paxson can make some dumb moves. i.e. trading Elton Brand, Artest. Gooden, Larry Hughes for Ben Wallace when we were guard heavy. Rose is his best pick in a while. Releasing Ben Gordon will open cap space for one of the 2010 FA's

top choice
1. Wade-(Chi native and LeBron won't come)
2. Stoudamire ( Big man we need)
3. Bosh

Paxson can make some dumb moves. i.e. trading Elton Brand, Artest. Gooden, Larry Hughes for Ben Wallace when we were guard heavy. Rose is his best pick in a while. Releasing Ben Gordon will open cap space for one of the 2010 FA's

top choice
3. Bosh

If Wade doesnt stay in Miami he will be in Chi-Town
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

top choice
3. Bosh

If Wade doesnt stay in Miami he will be in Chi-Town

that would be cool
Share 49ersWebzone