Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 557 users in the forums

NCAA Mens Basketball Thread

Can someone tell me Whats going on with ND? I dont follow alot of college ball. Last I heard they won 3 straight.
We should have a Webzone ESPN Tournament Challenge Group
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
We should have a Webzone ESPN Tournament Challenge Group

There is one through Yahoo. Just got my invite. Forget who runs it, but I'm sure the more Zoners, the better.

Group ID#: 71850
Password: superbowl
Originally posted by vrabbit:
well so much for winning 2-3 games

Cal has Louisville to start off, then if they can win that they have to play Duke

great

is Louisville as good as they were last year?
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
Originally posted by valrod33:
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

I got Georgetown beating them in the Elite 8
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
well so much for winning 2-3 games

Cal has Louisville to start off, then if they can win that they have to play Duke

great

is Louisville as good as they were last year?

any Rick Pitino team in the tournament is a tough matchup IMO. That being said, no, of course they are not as good as last year, but they are still a very tough matchup in the 1st round.

Had we won yesterday we would've been a 7 seed
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by valrod33:
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

I got Georgetown beating them in the Elite 8

I can see Texas beating Kentucky in the 2nd round.


Kentucky and Kansas got the hardest brackets and those are the top 2 teams.


Duke has the weakest, it doesnt matter cuz its duke and they will lose in the 2nd round but still
Siena will beat Purdue
My final four:

Kansas
Kentucky
Baylor
Kansas St.

What's yours?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
My final four:

Kansas
Kentucky
Baylor
Kansas St.

What's yours?

Kansas
West Virginia
Villanova
Syracuse
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,687
Michigan St in the first game.....
Kentucky vs. Ohio St.
John Wall vs. Evan Turner
Originally posted by AC49er:
Kentucky vs. Ohio St.
John Wall vs. Evan Turner

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone