There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

18 NBA team have full 15-man roster

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/10009/surprise-surprise-18-teams-have-full-15-man-rosters

Quote:
Here is the leaguewide breakdown:

*The 18 teams with 15 players: Boston, Cleveland, Dallas, Golden State, Houston, Indiana, Los Angeles Clippers, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Portland, San Antonio, Toronto and Washington.

*The eight teams with 14 players: Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Orlando, Phoenix, Sacramento and Utah.

*The four teams with 13 players: Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles Lakers and Philadelphia.

so, by my count, thats a total of 434 players in the NBA, compared to the max number allowed of 450 players.

just something interesting i thought i would share that i found on espn.com.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Good info
Add Orlando to the list of 13 players, they just waived Linton Johnson.
I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but who the hell cares about this stuff? So some teams don't use all their roster spots.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but who the hell cares about this stuff? So some teams don't use all their roster spots.

idk, just thought id share it stoney, some people enjoy this stuff, like me, lol

But i can understand those who only care about the game and playing it.

But alot of us, care about the financial side, cap wise, salaries, roster sizes, well mostly me, since im a cap guy, lol
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

idk, just thought id share it stoney, some people enjoy this stuff, like me, lol

But alot of us, care about the financial side, cap wise, salaries, roster sizes, well mostly me, since im a cap guy, lol

Interesting. I guess.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Interesting. I guess.

definately.

Mainly i posted this cause, there was talk about teams trimming, with such a small cap, but still teams(18) are carrying 15 players, now dont know how long that will last, but for now, it doesnt look like the NBA is hurting that much.