Originally posted by LA9erFan:
crzy...why the 19 game dropoff for the Bobcats?
I see this team imploding
1) They downgraded from Emeka Okafor to Tyson Chandler to save money.
2) Boris Diaw is overweight and injured his ankle this summer. He's trying to rebound from that injury, but I can see him reaggravating that injury during the season and missing a ton of games.
3) Their best player, Gerald Wallace, isn't really all that great offensively, and gets hurt way too often.
4) Raja Bell is shooting under 20% from the field this preseason. The Bobcats are trying to dump him for just about anything at this point.
5) The Southeast Division has improved. Washington is back.
Watching the development of Augustin and Gerald Henderson should be interesting, but the Bobcats are going nowhere this season.