There are 535 users in the forums
California Redwoods Pro-football
- 1 2
Oct 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
I saw their first game and I'll probably watch this one as well, but they don't seem that great. Just what we needed too, another underachieving Bay Area football team.
Oct 16, 2009 at 8:57 PM
- InfiniteEight
- Veteran
- Posts: 737
Why do all four teams have similar colors? I would expect them to be a little more different.. I think I'll watch it on my computer and see how it is.. Maybe something to watch on Saturdays?
Oct 16, 2009 at 9:03 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
When do they play the 49ers?
Oct 17, 2009 at 6:08 PM
- GoreGoreGore
- 10HourChicken
- Posts: 61,739
Oct 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM
- linkboy
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,292
Originally posted by djb49:
Why do all four teams have similar colors? I would expect them to be a little more different.. I think I'll watch it on my computer and see how it is.. Maybe something to watch on Saturdays?
Since its a new league, they're taking things slowly until it fully gets up and running.
The plan is to expand cities that the NFL doesn't have a presence in (obviously there's going to be some overlap).
Personally, I hope they can pull this off. Having another league would be fantastic. Would give a lot of players who were released by NFL teams another shot (the NFLPA has encouraged those players to look at the UFL), and it would also give smaller cities a football team.
Oct 17, 2009 at 6:35 PM
- jimmythegreekjr
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,543
Redwoods have Mike McMahan as QB and the Refs are wearing Tiger Woods' clothes.
Oct 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Redwoods have Mike McMahan as QB and the Refs are wearing Tiger Woods' clothes.
damn its like McMahan is taking 7step drops

he is doing pretty good so far though.
7-0 RedWoods
Oct 17, 2009 at 11:55 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
who won? i tried getting into it but i couldn't
and i don't even know where to watch the game
and i don't even know where to watch the game
Oct 18, 2009 at 12:11 AM
- 9erfanAUS
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,281
Are the games online? If so, i'll tune in.
-9fA
-9fA
Oct 18, 2009 at 1:54 AM
- phatbutskinny
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,247
this isnt advertised well enough at all i wanna watch the games but i forget this league exists
Oct 18, 2009 at 2:35 AM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this isnt advertised well enough at all i wanna watch the games but i forget this league exists
I looked all over and couldn't find it on tv. I found the score on espn: California 24, New York 7
Oct 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM
- MyKing76
- Veteran
- Posts: 1
Oct 18, 2009 at 10:33 AM
- 9erStorm
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 7,299
I wanted to watch a couple of these games as well but they are on Versus mostly and some on HDNet. Versus is no longer carried by DirecTV so I guess I will have to wait for a couple of games on HDNet.
Oct 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM
- MyKing76
- Veteran
- Posts: 1
they stream the games online too
- 1 2