LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 313 users in the forums

***Official 2009-2010 Houston Rockets Thread*** (29-28)

I forgot what it was like listening to rocket fans. They're right, we are all wrong, and they are winning the championship.

When will we all learn?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I forgot what it was like listening to rocket fans. They're right, we are all wrong, and they are winning the championship.

When will we all learn?

Wow. Please quote were any ROX fans mention a title or the playoffs even.
Put the joint down before you type something.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. you aren't like most.
Laker Ariza - "Ariza is great, him being out was the only reason we lost to Boston, he's great, etc"
Rocket Ariza - "He's not that good, really it's only because of kobe that he's even stayed in the league, he will regret leaving LA forever."
- Laker fans
Note: This exact argument, when flipped also applies to Ron Artest.

I appreciate the benefit of the doubt.

I honestly have nothing but love for Ariza. It's a bummer watching him play elsewhere, and he was a huge part of the championship run last year.

That being said, my opinion about him is the same as it was last year. He's a good role player. Now, he's going to get more opportunities to shoot in Houston due to Yao & T-Mac being out and the Rockets are REALLY running the ball, which will help his aggregate numbers, but I think over the long term he's going to see diminished opportunities.

Remember, the Rockets are a bit of an unknown quantity right now in that teams haven't been able to really scout what they look like without Yao, Artest, & T-Mac. I think that in the next week or two the league will catch up, and things will get more difficult for them.

And if I'm wrong...it wouldn't be the first time.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

When will we all learn?

Well don't get your feelings hurt, sweaty. Just pull your panties out of your crack and come back down to earth. No matter how much you love your team and support them, your claims of them winning it all this year just aren't going to come true.

Man, these rockets fans are amazing. They lost their best player from last year, but for some reason they still think they are championship caliber.

When will we all learn?

Well don't get your feelings hurt, sweaty. Just pull your panties out of your crack and come back down to earth. No matter how much you love your team and support them, your claims of them winning it all this year just aren't going to come true.

Man, these rockets fans are amazing. They lost their best player from last year, but for some reason they still think they are championship caliber.

Dig a hole deeper. Again nobody ever mentioned title on this thread. Pass it this way ...please I need to be on your level.

When will we all learn?

Dig a hole deeper. Again nobody ever mentioned title on this thread. Pass it this way ...please I need to be on your level.

Dude, I get it. You and all your rocket fan homeys think the championship is yours this year. We all do this early in the season. But the cold hard reality of it is you guys will be lucky to sniff the playoffs.

Man, talk about inflated hopes. Jeesh.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

When will we all learn?

Dude, I get it. You and all your rocket fan homeys think the championship is yours this year. We all do this early in the season. But the cold hard reality of it is you guys will be lucky to sniff the playoffs.

Funny post!

When will we all learn?

Funny post!

Finally somebody who gets the joke.

And FYI Hollywood, I just "Reigned" you.
There is only 1 Reign on this board. I dont think you have enough haterism in you to become Reign2
There is only 1 Reign on this board. I dont think you have enough haterism in you to become Reign2

I could never be a Reign type. Reign himself isn't even what he used to be, but I definitely don't have the hate inside for it. I was just "pulling a Reign" on you.

• ptinerocket
  • Info N/A

When will we all learn?

Funny post!

Excuse me, but I don't think any rocket fans were expecting Championship this year due to the obvious, so why do you keep bringing that up?

We won't be able to judge Ariza until we make it to the end of the season.

However, Rockets GM has done a really good job bringing talent to this injury prone team. Brooks, Scola, Lowry, Landry and now budinger are all unrecognized, non-bigshot names that turned out to be more than just average for us!

The fact that we took the 08 champions to the last game with only artest and a bunch of randoms surprised me really.

Now if only dam Yao and Tracy can stay healthy sigh........

anyways 3-1 is a good start and hopefully we can keep this up. Go rockets and niners!!
Aaron Brooks has been amazing so far. His passing has gotten so much better
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Aaron Brooks has been amazing so far. His passing has gotten so much better

Rox have a long history of striking gold in late 1st and 2nd rounds going all the way back to Horry and Cassell, through to Mobley, Landry a few years ago. This year Budinger appears to be that guy. It's the top 10 picks we have less luck with.
Originally posted by ptinerocket:

When will we all learn?

Funny post!

Excuse me, but I don't think any rocket fans were expecting Championship this year due to the obvious, so why do you keep bringing that up?

We won't be able to judge Ariza until we make it to the end of the season.

However, Rockets GM has done a really good job bringing talent to this injury prone team. Brooks, Scola, Lowry, Landry and now budinger are all unrecognized, non-bigshot names that turned out to be more than just average for us!

The fact that we took the 08 champions to the last game with only artest and a bunch of randoms surprised me really.

Now if only dam Yao and Tracy can stay healthy sigh........

anyways 3-1 is a good start and hopefully we can keep this up. Go rockets and niners!!

Welcome to the WZ, noob. I understand that even after I explained this conversation, you still don't get it, so I won't bother to do so again.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Damn almost beat lakers!!!!!!

Wow rockets are starting strong this year without 2 of our super stars. It's more of a team effort now than just letting our main guys take over.
Share 49ersWebzone