There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***The Official Boston Celtics 2012-13 thread***

C's pull away from the Bucks in the 4th and win their 8th straight game.
C's squeak by the Wizards on the road :)

18-4 now. 10 wins in 11 road games--best road record in the NBA.
Celtics win their 11th straight..now have the best record in the NBA 20-4 :)
Ha ha

Wallace just got ejected
Pierce is out for 2 weeks..... This sucks

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=4768720
Crap. Good game fellas. Boston's defense was amazing today. Season series tied 1-1.

Both of us won without starters. First game no Jameer Nelson, second game no Paul Pierce.

Good luck rest of the season.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I actually watched most of the Orlando game. Good win for sure. Perk plays Howard than just about anyone else I've seen in the league.

Homecourt is gonna be VERY important if they're gonna make a run to the Finals. Not so much worried about Cleveland just yet, but if they would have to play Atl then Orlando, that would be a very tough task for them.
Rondo choked!
God we are sucking
Originally posted by LundyLove:
God we are sucking

you guys will be fine. still without pierce. should have won vs the clippers. tonight's game, idk what happened.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
God we are sucking

you guys will be fine. still without pierce. should have won vs the clippers. tonight's game, idk what happened.

Tired. Not interested. Lack of focus.

That, and Monta Ellis is REALLY tough to defend.
Looks like KG's out for another 10 days with problems in the same knee, and Pierce had a second procedure on his knee, although it's not expected to keep him out much longer.

Injuries happen throughout the course of the year, but non-contact knee injuries are bad news. As much as I hate the Celtics, I want them to stay healthy throughout. It isn't looking good right now though.
CRAZY game going on right now.
I saw the ticker when watching the GMAC Bowl. Celtics win in OT.

Then saw the highlights at NBA.com. Rondo was clutch down the stretch. Wade gets a steal and drives to the rim for a dunk with 0.6 seconds left to give them a 2 pt lead in regulation. Then Pierce lobs a perfect pass to Rondo at the basket who catches it and lays it in stride to force OT. And the C's outscore the Heat 11-5 in OT to win. Rondo's getting really good with that floating one hander in the paint.