LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron Motherf**king James...took it to another level.
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
For a veteran team, the Celtics sure do meltdown a lot. Game 7 last year, Game 2, 4, & 5 this year.

LeBron with the backbreaker.

I wanna punch Jeff Green. Worst hands I've seen in a long time.

But all of 'em, dude. Pierce, Green, West, Allen.

How many SHOTS did you guys even get off in the last 2 minutes of that game? That was an incredible meltdown.
Miami v. Dallas in the Finals
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Could not be rooting for the Chi/Atl winner anymore than I am now

unless they were playing that team that shares a court with the Clippers, of course.

cosigned, f**k miami. f**k lebrat jizzface and dwyane wade and chris b***h. f**k the miami heat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwett:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
LEBRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow for a guy that melts under pressure he is hitting some big shots in this game.

Say what?

Well he has not excelled in these situation in the past but is showing why he is great tonight.

He has missed quite a few shots this year, but he has had plenty of clutch performances with the Cleveland.

He definitely did at the end, but he certainly has the luxury of not being the best player on the court half of the time.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Could not be rooting for the Chi/Atl winner anymore than I am now

unless they were playing that team that shares a court with the Clippers, of course.

cosigned, f**k miami. f**k lebrat jizzface and dwyane wade and chris b***h. f**k the miami heat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

He definitely did at the end, but he certainly has the luxury of not being the best player on the court half of the time.

Just like with any team with great players, you don't have to be great all the time - which is what he had to be with Cavs.
At least we didnt go out like b***hes as the Lakers did
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lol the hate just makes them stronger

• dwett
  • Veteran
LEBRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow for a guy that melts under pressure he is hitting some big shots in this game.

Say what?

Well he has not excelled in these situation in the past but is showing why he is great tonight.

He has missed quite a few shots this year, but he has had plenty of clutch performances with the Cleveland.

I am not arguing with you there. I was talking about the playoffs in general. With all the criticism about last year, I was talking about him taking the next step to greatness. Meaning being Jordan Like where he secures a playoff win.

Just like with any team with great players, you don't have to be great all the time - which is what he had to be with Cavs.

Dwyane Wade as your "wingman" isn't comparable at all to what other great teams have. I'm not even sure that LeBron's been the best player on the Heat in these playoffs, and other stars don't have that luxury.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Celtics played really well today...they really couldn't do much in the end about Lebron hitting those 3s.
LeBron is not clutch, GTFOH!!!
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Celtics played really well today...they really couldn't do much in the end about Lebron hitting those 3s.

The Celtics completely crapped themselves down the stretch.
Share 49ersWebzone