There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***The Official Boston Celtics 2012-13 thread***

I quit watching as soon as the first 4 points in OT were scored by (Miami).

Oh well, they might be able to steal game 5 as Boston always responds strong but they'll probably vapor out in 6 or 7. Or they could do an LA and go out with a bang haha :)
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Its not going to be fun watching us rebuild again

I hope it doesn't take 22 years again

They have the Clippers 1st pick this year and can make room for a max contract next summer. Only Rondo is safe from a trade IMO

Interesting. I didn't know that.

How'd they get that?

perkins trade

Correction:

Clippers 2012 1st round pick.

That pick is Top 10 protected, so it's almost certain that the Clips keep it. It's Top 10 protected until 2016, so it's pretty likely that it's the 12th - 15th pick in next year's draft.

Ainge totally blew it.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
This game was pretty entertaining, much as I don't care for Boston, they showed a lot of guts even in losing. Just too old and beat up. But when Miami plays the way it should, let LBJ do everything, but let D-Wade have the ball at the end, it's a pretty unstoppable force. Has there ever been a more athletic team? Their defense is awesome, totally different than great Ds of the past, just quick, not big and strong. I didn't think they'd win it all this year, I'm pretty sure they will at this point. And like not 3, not 4, not....
Originally posted by TX9R:
This game was pretty entertaining, much as I don't care for Boston, they showed a lot of guts even in losing. Just too old and beat up. But when Miami plays the way it should, let LBJ do everything, but let D-Wade have the ball at the end, it's a pretty unstoppable force. Has there ever been a more athletic team? Their defense is awesome, totally different than great Ds of the past, just quick, not big and strong. I didn't think they'd win it all this year, I'm pretty sure they will at this point. And like not 3, not 4, not....

Yeah, their offense has been pretty pedestrian, but their defense has been amazing.
Its too bad I have to work tonight and all I have is the NBA app to follow it on the radio......

I hate working when I am involved in a game......

Maybe the Celtics will win so I can watch one more game before the NBA goes in Armageddon lockout hell....

oh well

Go Celtics
Heat close out the series tonight

Originally posted by valrod33:
Heat close out the series tonight

And a 4pm start. Perfect! If the games today go as they have been, then you may still get home by 8pm to catch the end of game 1.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Heat needs to close it out...I don't want them to go back to Boston for game 6. Love the way this team is playing right now. Good to see Bosh stopped being "nervous" in the 2nd half...seriously, is there a softer PF in the game today? Even Gasol had a good reason (excuse) for playing like s**t in the Mavs series. Bosh...man the f**k up!!!
I didnt know that D Wade and Shaq didnt get along anymore, anybody know why?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Good start for the C's. I think this is gonna be tight. Celtics have been AWFUL in the 4th this series. Need a big 4th tonight.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

He found out what his ass tastes like
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
This looks like the swan song for the Celtics. Jeff Green has the WORST hands I've ever seen. Sloppy play on O, inability to stop DWade. ERA nearly over.....
  • Tman
  • Veteran
not dead yet

Shaq talked a gang of s**t about Wade after he left Miami.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
not dead yet

This is where Miami won Games 2 and 4. Celtics need to find the energy to keep it together.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home