LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

we need to keep the pressure on......

Go C's

I used to work with the guy that asked the question to Charles Barkley. I did a double take when I saw that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
any links to Streaming this game?

C's vs Heat. G4
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I used to work with the guy that asked the question to Charles Barkley. I did a double take when I saw that.

LOL. Chuck loved the question.....
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Agree with Reggie that KG needs to make something happen.
I am getting a little nervous damn it
Uh Oh Fat Mamba is in the game....... Oh Noes
Originally posted by LundyLove:
I am getting a little nervous damn it

I'm actually enjoying watching a game without my stomach being in knots, lol.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Should be intentional on that. Getting kind of sick of the Heat pulling BS fouls.
Originally posted by SLICK:
Should be intentional on that. Getting kind of sick of the Heat pulling BS fouls.

Going by the rules of today it should be, ya. That's a dangerous play, and he didn't make a play on the ball.

But I gotta say...I feel like between the NBA and the NFL, sports have gotten REALLY pussified in my lifetime. Everyone's acting like Bynum's a mass murderer...and it WAS a cheap shot...but 25 years ago all this got was a technical foul. No fines, no suspension. I miss those days.

Going by the rules of today it should be, ya. That's a dangerous play, and he didn't make a play on the ball.

But I gotta say...I feel like between the NBA and the NFL, sports have gotten REALLY pussified in my lifetime. Everyone's acting like Bynum's a mass murderer...and it WAS a cheap shot...but 25 years ago all this got was a technical foul. No fines, no suspension. I miss those days.

The world as a whole has pussified as i get older
Originally posted by LundyLove:
The world as a whole has pussified as i get older

Actually, that's even more accurate.
If I had a peso for every time Lebron traveled......

welll...
  • SLICK
  • Veteran

Oh I agree. That play was just pure hate between 2 teams. I do get, of course to a much lesser degree, that the Heat and Celtics hate each other.
Miami badly needs a bucket.
Share 49ersWebzone