LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

How do you lose to the Cavaliers
Originally posted by LundyLove:

They're a lot better than people assume they're going to be. They're an excellent defensive team, and LeBron didn't make them that way. And it's amazing how other player's talents come out when one guy isn't dribbling for 15 seconds.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran

Does it matter tho? They lost to NJ last season. Their focus and energy isnt there every game, every quarter.
Originally posted by SLICK:

Does it matter tho? They lost to NJ last season. Their focus and energy isnt there every game, every quarter.

Nor should it be, IMO. Part of the reason that they were able to make the run they made last year was because they didn't go full tilt during the regular season. That's important for most teams, but not for champions, IMO.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Rondo....24 dimes!
Originally posted by SLICK:
Rondo....24 dimes!

I was just going to post that

wow!!!!!!!!
rondo had 21 more assists than the entire magic team tonigh

he is averaging 16.7 assists for the season......

Now if he could only get a jump ahot
rondo had 21 more assists than the entire magic team tonigh

he is averaging 16.7 assists for the season......

Now if he could only get a jump ahot

lol

lol
24 assists
Through five games Rajon Rondo is averaging 16.4 assists after a 'off' game last night

he only had 15 assists last night....

I doubt he keeps this up but it is fascinating to watch

C's looking good boys. KG has so much more spring in his step from what I've seen in the highlights. Kinda concerned about these OT games though...extra work and extra stress on the old timers. Rondo looks like he's having fun...glad to see the headband gone.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
C's looking good boys. KG has so much more spring in his step from what I've seen in the highlights. Kinda concerned about these OT games though...extra work and extra stress on the old timers. Rondo looks like he's having fun...glad to see the headband gone.

Yeah Ray Allen been playing a TON of minutes. Not good...

On a side note, I saw Ray Allen over the summer in RI. He's from CT and was playing golf in RI. About 10 minutes from my house there is a course trying for PGA sanctioning....private and very nice.
Celtics finish their road trip 3-1. 3 days off until they tip off again on Wed at the Garden vs. the Wizards. Good rest for the old bones

Against Memphis Rondo lobbed up two alley oops to Shaq and KG and I swear they both looked 10 years younger with those slams.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

C's lose two straight. Face the Hawks tonight in Atlanta.

Rondo out again tonight?
Share 49ersWebzone