LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We're back boys!

What a stacked roster--wonder how the chemistry will play out. 2-0 in the preseason so far. I think if Docs finds success early he's going to try and figure out how to maintain that success for home court advantage in the playoffs.

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Shaq

Off the bench...

Nate
Big Baby
J. O'Neal
D. West
V. Wafer
M. Daniels

and Perkins probably after the all star break or something is my guess.

I think the worst thing your team can do is go all out for HCA. With all the older Vets your team is made up of, they will surely be worn out when April comes around.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're back boys!

What a stacked roster--wonder how the chemistry will play out. 2-0 in the preseason so far. I think if Docs finds success early he's going to try and figure out how to maintain that success for home court advantage in the playoffs.

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Shaq

Off the bench...

Nate
Big Baby
J. O'Neal
D. West
V. Wafer
M. Daniels

I think the worst thing your team can do is go all out for HCA. With all the older Vets your team is made up of, they will surely be worn out when April comes around.

Probably..hey another worry for you contenders..Big Baby listened to me and is trying to shed all that fat...he's looking leaner and better ;P
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Miami Beat down will commence in one week

Lundy Love cordially invites you to the Boston Celtics featuring Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce beat-down and Massacre the Miami Heat who features a turncoat coward and a mercenary for hire and that will commence on Thursday, October 28 and eight o'clock (5 o'clock Pacific) on the year two thousand and ten.

It will be an event for the ages and will not be for children under the age of 10 as they may not like what happens to their hero
Doc Rivers has throat surgery

Apparently they enlarged his esophagus so the Celtics don't choke the next time they have a 13 point lead in the second half of a Game 7.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're back boys!

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Shaq

Off the bench...

Nate
Big Baby
J. O'Neal
D. West
V. Wafer
M. Daniels

Funny thing is you said the same thing last year on Page 1 of this thread....
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Doc Rivers has throat surgery

Apparently they enlarged his esophagus so the Celtics don't choke the next time they have a 13 point lead in the second half of a Game 7.

The choking had little to do with Rivers, but Ok.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Lundy Love cordially invites you to the Boston Celtics featuring Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce beat-down and Massacre the Miami Heat who features a turncoat coward and a mercenary for hire and that will commence on Thursday, October 28 and eight o'clock (5 o'clock Pacific) on the year two thousand and ten.

It will be an event for the ages and will not be for children under the age of 10 as they may not like what happens to their hero

I was gonna go till I saw it was $250 to sit eye level with the rafters....
Originally posted by SLICK:

I was gonna go till I saw it was $250 to sit eye level with the rafters....

damn the NBA is expensive.......
go celtics!

i live in beantown so naturally i would have to like one of my home teams and given i only like and watch 4 sports i split my likes....

sf49ers/sfGiants/Boston Celtics/Bruins

been those 4 for as long as i can remember! one is in the world series baby!! go giants cant wait for wednesday!

my celtics will make playoffs and will be contenders! miami who?

my bruins will do the same just hope they dont get embarrassed again like last year and give up a 3-0 series lead.

and unfortantly it looks like my niners are in line for another #1 draft pick.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
I'd love to see the C's smack the s**t out of Miami...but it'll be close I'm sure.

C's +1 tonight is the line.
Originally posted by Montana19:
go celtics!

i live in beantown so naturally i would have to like one of my home teams and given i only like and watch 4 sports i split my likes....

sf49ers/sfGiants/Boston Celtics/Bruins

been those 4 for as long as i can remember! one is in the world series baby!! go giants cant wait for wednesday!

my celtics will make playoffs and will be contenders! miami who?

my bruins will do the same just hope they dont get embarrassed again like last year and give up a 3-0 series lead.

and unfortantly it looks like my niners are in line for another #1 draft pick.

Welcome

We need more Celtic blood around here to combat all those annoying Laker apologists
I'd love to see the C's smack the s**t out of Miami...but it'll be close I'm sure.

I hope they win by 40

I hate the Heat

I hope they win by 40

I hate the Heat

great game tonight as much as i hate celtics i want to see the heat fail
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I hope they win by 40

I hate the Heat

great game tonight as much as i hate celtics i want to see the heat fail

Yeah, before the game I said I'd be rooting for the Heat, but I ended up rooting for the C's. I hate them too, but at least I respect them, and I can't say the same about Miami.
Share 49ersWebzone