There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then pulling it through.

I'm hear to take my licks for the entire day and then I'm out for a month. Man, no zone for a month.
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then pulling it through.

I'm hear to take my licks for the entire day and then I'm out for a month. Man, no zone for a month.

No licks. Just go. Please.

No licks. Just go. Please.

No s**t. Quit changing the rules of the bet you lost and go away. Nobody gives a s**t about how you feel about anything.
Congrats to all my fellow Lakers fans.

and to all the Laker haters.

SUCK IT !!!!!
  • KobeBryant
  • Info N/A
You guys are all welcome
Lakers!!!! BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPS!!!!
Originally posted by KobeBryant:
You guys are all welcome

You should be glad that your teammates picked you up, you almost choked away the game.
I had moments of doubt. Forgive me all

I am very proud to be a Laker fan today. That game is definitely up there in the top 5 of games I have enjoyed in my life.

Watched the interviews, I loved the things people were saying...like Kobe saying it was always a big deal because they know how much the fans wanted this. Almost cried man.

And then I partied all night like it was Friday or something

I am still on cloud 9, I don't even notice the hangover. Much Love to all my fellow Laker and Niner fans!!!!
Originally posted by danimal:
I had moments of doubt. Forgive me all

I am very proud to be a Laker fan today. That game is definitely up there in the top 5 of games I have enjoyed in my life.

Watched the interviews, I loved the things people were saying...like Kobe saying it was always a big deal because they know how much the fans wanted this. Almost cried man.

And then I partied all night like it was Friday or something

I am still on cloud 9, I don't even notice the hangover. Much Love to all my fellow Laker and Niner fans!!!!

Yah bro this one was special.
Originally posted by SayQueensbridge:
I bought this shirt ...

that's an awesome shirt.
  • bricklusnar
  • Info N/A
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then having the refs bail them out in the 4th.

fixed? :P

2010 nba finals free throws

Lakers 250
Celtics 140
Originally posted by bricklusnar:
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then having the refs bail them out in the 4th.

Lakers 250
Celtics 140

That's what happens when you dominate the paint and the opposing team has only one player that draws fouls. This was a very well officiated series. The refs were overzealous in the first two games, but the calls were fair in each game.

Lakers 250
Celtics 140

• bricklusnar
  • Info N/A

Lakers 250
Celtics 140

That's what happens when you dominate the paint and the opposing team has only one player that draws fouls. This was a very well officiated series. The refs were overzealous in the first two games, but the calls were fair in each game.

I know...Lakers dominated on the boards and that was indicative of the Celtic's lack of desire/determination...I just came from the Boston Herald and all the fan comments...almost everyone were complaining about the refs in the 4th hehe.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com