There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

I bought this shirt ...

Think about what titles in '11 & '12 would mean....

-18 titles in franchise history (surpassing Celtics for #1 all time)
-4 consecutive titles (only done by Russell's Celtics in an 8-10 team league.
-7 titles for Kobe (only Robert Horry and a few of Russell's Celtics would match)

And then consider these factors...

-Bynum's gotta be healthy in the postseason ONE of these years, right?

-Kobe, Pau, Odom, & Bynum are signed through 2013

-Kobe played most of this year with a jacked up knee and a jacked up finger.

-Most players are much better in the triangle in their 2nd year. (Artest)

-We have a chance to upgrade our backcourt with the MLE.

I'm looking way ahead right now, but it COULD happen.
We're 3peating. Like GameOver said, it's destiny. I don't care what other fans say about us being arrogant and all that.
Originally posted by SayQueensbridge:
We're 3peating. Like GameOver said, it's destiny. I don't care what other fans say about us being arrogant and all that.

I want 4.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

-7 titles for Kobe (only Robert Horry and a few of Russell's Celtics would match)

Let's hope Phil wants to stick around that long, but I still don't doubt this teams ability to do it. I never feel like we can't win. Ever.

Pete, you need to start believing in the idea of fate & destiny. We are going to win 3, there is NO question. Look at the above said reasons and then look at the rest of the NBA, we knew it two years ago, there is no team currently built that can stop us. None, whatsoever.

Now...as far as 2012 goes...Im no Nostradamus, I need to see how the NBA is reshaped this offseason by all the big names and look at players contracts and other s**t before I make that statement...however...

We are lookin primed to be Championship Contenders until 2013...and damn it feels good

I want 4.

If we get 4 then
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Let's hope Phil wants to stick around that long, but I still don't doubt this teams ability to do it. I never feel like we can't win. Ever.

QFT

I want 4.

And I want a 5-bedroom rental home in the city of San Francisco with a rent under 4k/month...

lol, I want to win as many as possible, I'd love it if Kobe could get 9 rings (four more) but again, we gotta wait and see. We still have some upgrades that can be made as well (f**k you Luke Walton, get off the damn team & lets use that MLE for some good please, preferably a reliable scoring option off the bench, a 3 point shooting defensive PG, or a 3 point shooting wing player) and the rest of the NBA will be shape shifting soon enough
Originally posted by GameOver:

I want 4.

And I want a 5-bedroom rental home in the city of San Francisco with a rent under 4k/month...

lol, I want to win as many as possible, I'd love it if Kobe could get 9 rings (four more) but again, we gotta wait and see. We still have some upgrades that can be made as well (f**k you Luke Walton, get off the damn team & lets use that MLE for some good please, preferably a reliable scoring option off the bench, a 3 point shooting defensive PG, or a 3 point shooting wing player) and the rest of the NBA will be shape shifting soon enough

Which players are FAs this year that could feel that role for that price?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hats off to you guys. I hate your team more than words can convey, but Artest played lights out, Gasol sewed his vagina shut and they pulled it out.

Congrats:)
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then pulling it through.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then pulling it through.

Originally posted by Joecool:

Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com