There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Congrats to all my guys in here... Stoney, Pete, GameOver, AmpLee and others... SUCH A GREAT SEASON!
All I gotta say is...........

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Congrats to all my guys in here... Stoney, Pete, GameOver, AmpLee and others... SUCH A GREAT SEASON!

Hey socalfan21 right back at cha man. Im so happy im gonna kiss the next pretty lady I see.

Now off to talk s**t for the rest of the year, YES!!!!!

LOL, how you celebrating Stoney?

As nothing more than a casual Laker (and basketball) fan, I have to say that was a great series.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jun 17, 2010 at 23:32:48 ]
Tough, hard fought, physical game. Lakers deserve the crown. Congrats.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
LOL, how you celebrating Stoney?

-9fA

Parade is Monday, fellas. I gotta make something happen cuz I'm supposed to work.
I went with the Gasol this year. I really wanted the Artest because he saved our asses tonight, but Pau Gasol is the reason we became a powerhouse team 2 1/2 years ago. I think he's earned my respect.

Get your favorite here
We did it again fellas, we did it again!

After all the bulls**t we had to go through ALL SEASON LONG...all the questions, the doubts, the random stupid s**t that would pop up, WE PULLED IT OFF...

Heart and resilience beyond that of any other...it has to be that...

LAKESHOW
Originally posted by GameOver:

After all the bulls**t we had to go through ALL SEASON LONG...all the questions, the doubts, the random stupid s**t that would pop up, WE PULLED IT OFF...

LAKESHOW
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LAKESHOW

lol, Im gonna buy this one instead

Dont have a Sunday Whites jersey yet, so I feel like this is the opportunity to do so

LAKESHOW

Dont have a Sunday Whites jersey yet, so I feel like this is the opportunity to do so

Nice.

I can't wait to hear the guys on 1140 am is Sacramento tomorrow. The Kings play by play guy has been saying "No team will ever win an NBA Championship with Ron Artest on the team." How about that SOB is the sole reason we were able to even have a chance to win at the end of the game?

LAKESHOW

Nice.

I can't wait to hear the guys on 1140 am is Sacramento tomorrow. The Kings play by play guy has been saying "No team will ever win an NBA Championship with Ron Artest on the team." How about that SOB is the sole reason we were able to even have a chance to win at the end of the game?

I hope he eats his crow and does what any other man should when doubting RonRon...

Say Queensbridge

LAKESHOW

Nice.

I hope he eats his crow and does what any other man should when doubting RonRon...

Say Queensbridge

the lakers r the best
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com