There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
lakers got lucky they wont have to face griffin tonight

All part of Stern's plan. Gotta keep Kobe's old ass legs fresh by weakening their opponents early in the season.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!

Im seriously jealous dude.

I hope you get down there soon, Mason and Ireland were saying its getting packed because of the premier of the MJ movie and I guess its crazy windy down there too.
Alrighty beezies, as usual Tuesday is my bowling night during the NBA season. I'll be right behind you guys on the replay.

Go lakers!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Alrighty beezies, as usual Tuesday is my bowling night during the NBA season. I'll be right behind you guys on the replay.

Go lakers!!!

Not even fan enough to watch real time. Pfffft.
Originally posted by dman:
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!

Im seriously jealous dude.

I hope you get down there soon, Mason and Ireland were saying its getting packed because of the premier of the MJ movie and I guess its crazy windy down there too.

I can see how nuts it is from here. Thankfully, it's walking distance from my job, so I don't have to deal with the crazy traffic.

How much you pay on ebay for that thing? Cause we all know a bandwaggoner like yourself couldn't possibly have gone to opening night last year.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Go lakers!!!

Like you saw a single Kings game last year.
Its the lake show!!! REPEAT!!!

Go Lakers!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Go lakers!!!

Like you saw a single Kings game last year.

They show those on TV?! Why won't they think of the children?!
I hate you guys, but Jeannie looks GOOD tonight!
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the massage therapist gets a ring?
Originally posted by Jigga:
I hate you guys, but Jeannie looks GOOD tonight!

Now, I ain't sayin' you a gold-digga'
  • dman
  • Veteran
Cool ceremony ... lets do it again next year.

• dman
  • Veteran
Tom Hanks in Castaway = The white Baron Davis
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com