Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 326 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by dman:



Is that real? Will each player get their own face on the ring or does everyone have to stare at Kobe's mug?

Wouldn't surprise me if Kobe demanded all the rings have his mug put on them.

LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to Andrew Bynum. we were both born on the same day.

my brotha from another mama...lol

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by dman:



Is that real? Will each player get their own face on the ring or does everyone have to stare at Kobe's mug?

Wouldn't surprise me if Kobe demanded all the rings have his mug put on them.

It WOULD surprise me if you ever had anything realistic to say.
Originally posted by valrod33:
its time to get in some practice before the season tips off

f**k the lakers David Stern is obviously paying the refs off, Kobe f**kin took like 9 steps

Kobe aint no f**king MJ thats for sure

f**k these refs Kobe is pinching Manus legs he cant do that

There is that stupid ass mean face of Kobes again what a moron, hey Kobe go rape some more white b***hes you prick

I bet Pau and Sasha Vujab***h are gonna suck each other dicks those 2 are gay
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by valrod33:
its time to get in some practice before the season tips off

f**k the lakers David Stern is obviously paying the refs off, Kobe f**kin took like 9 steps

Kobe aint no f**king MJ thats for sure

f**k these refs Kobe is pinching Manus legs he cant do that

There is that stupid ass mean face of Kobes again what a moron, hey Kobe go rape some more white b***hes you prick

I bet Pau and Sasha Vujab***h are gonna suck each other dicks those 2 are gay

You ain't no Legler.



Shoot, you ain't even no past-his-prime-Reign.
lakers got lucky they wont have to face griffin tonight



Originally posted by ads_2006:
lakers got lucky they wont have to face griffin tonight




All part of Stern's plan. Gotta keep Kobe's old ass legs fresh by weakening their opponents early in the season.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!


Im seriously jealous dude.

I hope you get down there soon, Mason and Ireland were saying its getting packed because of the premier of the MJ movie and I guess its crazy windy down there too.
Alrighty beezies, as usual Tuesday is my bowling night during the NBA season. I'll be right behind you guys on the replay.



Go lakers!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Alrighty beezies, as usual Tuesday is my bowling night during the NBA season. I'll be right behind you guys on the replay.



Go lakers!!!

Not even fan enough to watch real time. Pfffft.
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!


Im seriously jealous dude.

I hope you get down there soon, Mason and Ireland were saying its getting packed because of the premier of the MJ movie and I guess its crazy windy down there too.

I can see how nuts it is from here. Thankfully, it's walking distance from my job, so I don't have to deal with the crazy traffic.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!


How much you pay on ebay for that thing? Cause we all know a bandwaggoner like yourself couldn't possibly have gone to opening night last year.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Alrighty beezies, as usual Tuesday is my bowling night during the NBA season. I'll be right behind you guys on the replay.



Go lakers!!!

Not even fan enough to watch real time. Pfffft.

Like you saw a single Kings game last year.
Its the lake show!!! REPEAT!!!

Go Lakers!!!!!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone