There are 208 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
who do you guys think should start?? i know it really doesn't matter with nellie coaching.. but i'm just curious

Biedrins
Randolph
Jackson
Morrow
Ellis

this

X2 this gives us the best chance to win.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nice, we got pinned.
Originally posted by crzy:
Nice, we got pinned.

and we're on top of the lakers

Oh s**t that's good!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
Jackson confirmed on media day that his trade request was triggered, in large part, by the Warriors’ non-trade on draft day. Both he and Ellis wanted Stoudemire and can’t believe Nelson potentially blocked the deal by refusing to put Curry into it.
Quote:
Jackson confirmed on media day that his trade request was triggered, in large part, by the Warriors’ non-trade on draft day. Both he and Ellis wanted Stoudemire and can’t believe Nelson potentially blocked the deal by refusing to put Curry into it.

thats unbelievable. i simply cant believe it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Quote:

It's the truth. There were about 50 sources saying the same thing back in late June-early July.

I came to terms with it months ago, but I was so pissed when we decided not to trade for Amare because we think Stephen Curry is the black Steve Nash.
Quote:

It's the truth. There were about 50 sources saying the same thing back in late June-early July.

I came to terms with it months ago, but I was so pissed when we decided not to trade for Amare because we think Stephen Curry is the black Steve Nash.

I heard it back then too, but I still can't fathom such reasoning by an NBA professional. Even if he is the black steve nash Id trade him for amare.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Oh s**t that's good!

f**kin noice!!!

Quote:

I heard it back then too, but I still can't fathom such reasoning by an NBA professional. Even if he is the black steve nash Id trade him for amare.

This x1000
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Quote:

This x1000

I was on the fence with that trade, but ever since Amare hinted he didn't want to sign a long term contract with the W's, I was convinced the trade would've been DUMB.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol check out these horrendous alternate jerseys..
....and Corey Maggette at starting power forward

[ Edited by crzy on Oct 6, 2009 at 22:38:58 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Crowd chanting Curry for MVP and then he misses the free throw

Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Oh s**t that's good!

f**kin noice!!!

lol loves it..
Share 49ersWebzone