LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Official NHL 09-10 Season

STANLEY COME HOME!

UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!

Riding a franchise best nine game winning streak., maybe they'll make the playoffs for the first time in years...
How awesome was that Penguins vs. Capitals game? Ovechkin is a beast.
Originally posted by GoNiners:
How awesome was that Penguins vs. Capitals game? Ovechkin is a beast.

That was awesome. Just like a playoff game. Ovie just took that game over... He's a fukin machine.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Riding a franchise best nine game winning streak., maybe they'll make the playoffs for the first time in years...

they'll make the playoffs for sure unless a huge melt down. but i expect them to be 1 and out
Atlanta trades G Lehtonen to Dallas for prospect D Vishnevsky and a 4th round pick.

I'm not very happy this trade. Vishnevsky was our best prospect, a former 1st rounder, and just made the AHL all star team. The guy is primed to start earning NHL minutes, and is great with the puck. He was suppose to be our Zubov replacement...

Lehtonen is an injury prone guy with potential and nothing else.

This could be setting up a Turco trade (but I still doubt that because he has a huge salary and is a 1 year rental)

Not to mention Turco has played his best all year the last several games...
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 10, 2010 at 12:29 AM ]
Rex Ryan was at the Carolina Hurricanes game last night. I was at the game and couldn't believe it was him. Then he put on a Hurricanes jersey and i saw his flab unleash over his pants. It was pretty gross

but it was still cool to see him
im goin to the Devils @ Canes game tonight! i can't wait, although im a canes fan i never miss a chance to see Brodeur

Wild Signs Wellman, Recalls Falk The son of former San Francisco Giants infielder Brad Wellman signed with the Minnesota Wild.
I'm in Montreal drunk waiting to head to the Bell Center for the game of the year!! GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!
Man I wish I could watch the NY Rangers vs. Philly game!!!!

DAMN NHL!!!! Get back on ESPN!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Til next year..still, everything is looking up for the Blues going into next year
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Man I wish I could watch the NY Rangers vs. Philly game!!!!

DAMN NHL!!!! Get back on ESPN!!!!!

This is the only site you need to catch every game, SD. http://www.myp2pforum.eu/forums/29
Share 49ersWebzone