LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Official NHL 09-10 Season

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Dallas Stars still undefeated in regulation time. I warned you guys, healthy Richards + healthy Morrow is a completely different team.

Even more impressive is the Stars have DOMINATED even strength hockey. Their achilles heal has been PK and shoot outs. This team makes it to playoffs and stays healthy, I'm telling you, they will do some serious damage.

you jinxed them

I know, its all my fault

I'll only be worried if Brad Richards stays out for a long period of time. Hopefully he just takes a week of rest and can come back healthy. He seemed to be playing just fine before they choose to rest his groin.

Richards - Out, Modano - Out, Lehtinen - Out, Ott - Out...Starting to remind me of last year...

But I was surprised we signed Lehts anyways, I considered him to be done because of injuries (back to back 48 game seasons). Mo I expected to only get in 40-60 games. Ott showed he could be a good player last year, but he is never meant to be a critical player, just a role player.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 20, 2009 at 5:32 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Penguins are tough...
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Good to see the Avs beat the red wings again...
Originally posted by lazy:
Good to see the Avs beat the red wings again...

Craig Anderson is the steal of this past FA. He's clearly the best at goalie for the Avs since Patrick Roy.

nice to see steve ott back in top form

ole' b***h ass

ole' b***h ass

meh, overblown.

And a Sharks fan complaining about a hit to the knee? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've seen everything now. It was a dirty hit, and he deserved the suspension. But at least Ott doesn't intentionally try to end peoples careers.

Edit: Crombeen needs to learn how to fight by the way. Way to punch the back of a helmet even though you are way bigger and stronger then Ott. He didn't even line up before throwing punches, and he cost his team a power play. Great job Crombeen, theres a reason why we sent you to the minors.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2009 at 2:20 PM ]

ole' b***h ass

meh, overblown.

I've seen everything now. It was a dirty hit, and he deserved the suspension. But at least Ott doesn't intentionally try to end peoples careers.

Edit: Crombeen needs to learn how to fight by the way. Way to punch the back of a helmet even though you are way bigger and stronger then Ott. He didn't even line up before throwing punches, and he cost his team a power play. Great job Crombeen, theres a reason why we sent you to the minors.

I just dont understand why ott plays that way.

I remember last year, when he was given a significant role with the team he did well.

I just think he is a better player than what he does show on the ice.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Blues

ole' b***h ass

meh, overblown.

I remember last year, when he was given a significant role with the team he did well.

you'll get no argument there. Ott goes over the edge and plays dirty sometimes.

ole' b***h ass

meh, overblown.

you'll get no argument there. Ott goes over the edge and plays dirty sometimes.

Reminds me of Darrien Hatcher. I hated that guy.

I can't stand Scott Hartnell either.

Avs baby!!!

10-1-2!!!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Avs baby!!!

10-1-2!!!
[ Edited by lazy on Oct 29, 2009 at 5:07 PM ]
Dwayne Roloson made 58 saves vs 61 shots

Heatley better step it up. Gaborik has caught up in the goal scoring column. But.. who knows when Gaborik is going to get hurt this year..
Share 49ersWebzone