There are 178 users in the forums

Official NHL 09-10 Season

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
NHL playoffs>>>>>>>NBA playoffs

Can't remember the last time I watched an NBA game.
Looks like the Pens are set to go up 3-1 in the series against Ottawa.

Nashville leads Chicago 1-0 right now in the 1st period. Series tied 1-1.

Flyers just scored to extend their lead 3-1 in the 3rd period. They may go up 3-1 in the series.

Detroit wins 3-0 over Phoenix today to tie the series 2-2.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Looks like the Pens are set to go up 3-1 in the series against Ottawa.

Nashville leads Chicago 1-0 right now in the 1st period. Series tied 1-1.

Flyers just scored to extend their lead 3-1 in the 3rd period. They may go up 3-1 in the series.

Detroit wins 3-0 over Phoenix today to tie the series 2-2.

Predators beat the Blackhawks, and now lead the series 2-1.
lets go kings, preds, and yotes

more so the yotes than any other team
Lets go KINGS
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lets go KINGS

They got throttled yesterday. Quick hasn't made any big saves. Could be series over tomorrow.
Some good games today.

The controversial Hossa GW in OT. IMO he should have got a game misconduct.

Then the Penguins storm back from 3-0 to win 4-3 in OT!

Sharks game looks like another nail biter.
Congrats to the Sharks. Their fans can breathe a sigh of relief.

I am happy for the Avs team to make it this far, especially when virtually no one had them on the radar. Had Mueller and Hejduk not been injured this series may have been different.

This team will be killer with all the youth and Andy in the net for years to come.

1-0 yotes so far
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Lets go KINGS

They got throttled yesterday. Quick hasn't made any big saves. Could be series over tomorrow.

Rooting for Vancouver tonight.
Did anybody watch the Habs and Caps game last night?

I'm Canadian and have been watching/playing hockey my whole life; and I must say, Halak's performance was likely the best goalie performance I have ever seen. Just unreal, I suggest you guys check out the highlights if you like hockey.
Originally posted by The_Distort:

I'm Canadian and have been watching/playing hockey my whole life; and I must say, Halak's performance was likely the best goalie performance I have ever seen. Just unreal, I suggest you guys check out the highlights if you like hockey.

Yeah, he stood on his lid that whole game. Def 1 of the best performances ive seen in recent memory.. JS Giguere back when he carried Anaheim is about the only goalie I remember playing out of his mind like that

I got a bunch of Caps in my hockey pool, so hopefully it was a 1 game deal
Originally posted by Jordache49:
Originally posted by The_Distort:

Yeah, he stood on his lid that whole game. Def 1 of the best performances ive seen in recent memory.. JS Giguere back when he carried Anaheim is about the only goalie I remember playing out of his mind like that

I got a bunch of Caps in my hockey pool, so hopefully it was a 1 game deal

Saw the highlights. Guy was great -- but not sure if I'd qualify it as "best I've ever seen" really.
Share 49ersWebzone