• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I was gonna put $500 on FSU tonight, my friend put in 2 G's on FSU, I told him he was an idiot......I just watched him make 2 G's, me = 0.

UNC had it in the bag but their QB had to get greedy.... he just had to..........

I don't give a s**t what that ref said, that was an INT!!!!

LOL!!!

i swear, he and the review official must be UNC alum. it was so obvious that was a pic.

I take it you went UNC?? My house told me the lean was towards UNC, second week they've been wrong.

Playing 3 cards this weekend, 6, 6 and a 4 teamer. 36 and 13 to every dollar.

yeah i had UNC all the way on that one. at home, all the Bowden talk......... sitting pretty when UNC was up 18.

Then QB decides to get greedy and bomb it into triple coverage, INT...... 98 yard TD by Ponder....

damn.

i've been getting owned lately by college. gonna stay away for a couple weeks i think.

Thinking about picking up that 21 points USC is giving Oregon st. for a 6/5 game.
i'd be right there with you if it was in OSU's field again.....

actually nah i think it's a good play. coming off a tough game against ND, they could be a little drained and come out flat.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
i'd be right there with you if it was in OSU's field again.....

actually nah i think it's a good play. coming off a tough game against ND, they could be a little drained and come out flat.

Won $600 off that.
F*CK YOU COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10.5 spread.... and the Buffs score a garbage TD as time expires.
Share 49ersWebzone