49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 564 users in the forums

**Ohio State Buckeyes 2009**

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol, poor Buckeyes fans.

Word. Pryor was a bum at the end of the game. If he didn't suck, they might have won.

he was flat out terrible in the 4th, they didn't deserve to win this game at all

I've never seen someone throw so many passes while jumping backwards. That just seems like it would be uncomfortable.

he did it everytime, and wasn't throwing at anyone even remotely open...it was sad to watch actually
  • lmathomas
  • Info N/A
lost to USC today SoCal showin up
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,365
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,605
Originally posted by Ang:





GO BLUE!
Can any O State fans confirm this but they were saying O State fans were cheering for Michigan vs Notre Dame. That's disgusting
Originally posted by lamontb:
Can any O State fans confirm this but they were saying O State fans were cheering for Michigan vs Notre Dame. That's disgusting

Yup, they were. I had a huge tailgate party before the game and everyone was cheering for Michigan in order to "improve the Big 10". My words were "where I come from, you always cheer for the other teams in your division to lose."
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,365
Originally posted by lamontb:
Can any O State fans confirm this but they were saying O State fans were cheering for Michigan vs Notre Dame. That's disgusting

No Buckeye fans I know EVER cheer for Michigan. BLASPHEMY!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Posts: 133,148
Go Rockets!
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Can any O State fans confirm this but they were saying O State fans were cheering for Michigan vs Notre Dame. That's disgusting

Yup, they were. I had a huge tailgate party before the game and everyone was cheering for Michigan in order to "improve the Big 10". My words were "where I come from, you always cheer for the other teams in your division to lose."

Why? In college Football you want teams from your conference to win their non conference games. Once conference play starts, I dont care who wins.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Can any O State fans confirm this but they were saying O State fans were cheering for Michigan vs Notre Dame. That's disgusting

Yup, they were. I had a huge tailgate party before the game and everyone was cheering for Michigan in order to "improve the Big 10". My words were "where I come from, you always cheer for the other teams in your division to lose."

Why? In college Football you want teams from your conference to win their non conference games. Once conference play starts, I dont care who wins.

When you grow up a UCLA fan, you always want USC to lose. It doesn't matter if they are playing Nazi Germany.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,365
Go Bucks!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,580
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,365
Originally posted by krizay:

Back to back shutouts... our D is for real Rose Bowl is ours to lose!
Originally posted by aman49:
Back to back shutouts... our D is for real Rose Bowl is ours to lose!

I think its a little to early to be claiming a Big 10 title.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone