There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Beltre out with contussion to right testicle

The Seattle Times is reporting that Mariners third baseman Adrian Beltre might miss the rest of the season after taking a grounder to his groin in Wednesday's game against the White Sox.

Beltre is out indefinitely with a contusion to his right testicle that might require surgery.
Beltre has balls?
Originally posted by dobophile:
Beltre has balls?

Yes, but the steroids made them very small.
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?
[ Edited by teeohh on Aug 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?

He doesn't. Kind of unusual.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Beltre has balls?

Yes, but the steroids made them very small.

soooooo true
Originally posted by dobophile:
Beltre has ball?
fixed

singular now
oh my
Originally posted by teeohh:
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?



Did I use any protection? Yeah, I had my 9 mm automatic. Only sailors use condoms baby!
Originally posted by teeohh:
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?

They usually don't. I think it's a macho thing.

I heard he got beaned on a 1-ball count.
everytime i looked at the title to this thread I read it as "concussion"

I was really getting confused
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Aug 14, 2009 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by teeohh:
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?

They usually don't. I think it's a macho thing.

I heard he got beaned on a 1-ball count.

you always notice them adjusting their balls, trying to be obscure about it

Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
ouch

baseball players don't wear any protection?



Did I use any protection? Yeah, I had my 9 mm automatic. Only sailors use condoms baby!

lol

I dug it.

oh and.......ouch . ouch ouch.....