The English Premier League season kicks off tomorrow morning and I can't wait!
It should be a good competitive season with many teams having a chance to raise the trophy at season's end.
Here is how I predict the top 10 to finish:
A new manager in charge but it doesn't matter, this team is full of consistent players and leaders on the pitch like Lampard and Terry. Skeptics will say they are too old but I say a veteran team has an advantage.
2. Manchester United
They lost Ronaldo. They lost Tevez. I think it wont matter becuase the goals will come through and improved Rooney and a Berbatov determined to show he was worthy of his heavy price tag. Also this still might be the best defensive team in all of Europe.
Toure and Adebayor left for the money to head to Manchester City casusing many to doubt this team. I think these guys were overrated as Ade was a failure last season and Toure is well past his prime. These young Gunners should have the best attack in the league thanks to a full season out of Andre Arshavin.
They have Torres and they have Gerrard, thats enough to win many games in this league. The loss of Alonso will hurt them big time though. Still a talented and hard working team that should easily finish in the top 4 and contend all season.
5. Manchester City - Spent a lot of money to bring in talent but not enough chemistry to finish in top 4
6. Everton - Hard working team always finishes high
7. Tottenham - Talented though very inconsistent, you never know with these guys
8. Aston Villa - Barry leaves for Man City, hurts them big time but watch Ashley Young
9. Fulham - Dream season last year, will fall back to earth a bit
10. West Ham - Maybe Cole finally reaches his potential as a top striker
So come talk trash, pimp your team, and follow the season here!