There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

Originally posted by JR80:
The Mexican players need to keep their hands off injured players.

pretending you're injured to give your team time to breathe and restructure is the oldest trick in the book.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by JR80:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by JR80:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by JR80:
[facepalm] @ USA's "effort"

WTF? Facepalm?!? Sure, piss-off the amputees, too, while you're at it.


Nice goin' JR.

I'm taking on all comers today!

WTF? Comers?!?!? The impotent ones would be pissed, but they lack the drive to post, I imagine.

their cats will still try to get me though.

Meow?!? Meow? Meoooooooow! Meow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVx2uCcDXX0

I'm sorry Detective Mittens! Please NOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by JR80:
The Mexican players need to keep their hands off injured players.

pretending you're injured to give your team time to breathe and restructure is the oldest trick in the book.

Doesn't mean you can just drag a guy up by his head. You didn't see the US players doing that when the Mexican player was rolling on the ground earlier.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by JR80:
The Mexican players need to keep their hands off injured players.

pretending you're injured to give your team time to breathe and restructure is the oldest trick in the book.

yeah, a trick the Mexicans basically invented!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I just noticed they started the 2nd-half clock at zero, rather than the 45th minute. I can understand why, but I've never seen it done like that before.

yeah, mexican broadcasts always do it like that.

Starting recently, or how far back? I've watch plenty of broadcasts on channel 14 and don't recall seeing that.

Univision, Telemundo, and TV Azteca have always done as far as I can remember.
Originally posted by JR80:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by JR80:
The Mexican players need to keep their hands off injured players.

pretending you're injured to give your team time to breathe and restructure is the oldest trick in the book.

yeah, a trick the Mexicans basically invented!

Right.
Sabah!
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I just noticed they started the 2nd-half clock at zero, rather than the 45th minute. I can understand why, but I've never seen it done like that before.

yeah, mexican broadcasts always do it like that.

Starting recently, or how far back? I've watch plenty of broadcasts on channel 14 and don't recall seeing that.

Univision, Telemundo, and TV Azteca have always done as far as I can remember.

Maybe, I've been too toasted by the 2nd half to remember noticing. Especially during World Cup play.

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Aug 12, 2009 at 14:43:08 ]
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Sabah!

damn, about time. Franco didnt do s**t.
That mexican player got his ass out of there when he saw Jozy coming at him.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1
WTF? Are you kidding me? How does the ref keep letting the Mexican players basically attack the US players after play has stopped?
Originally posted by JR80:
WTF? Are you kidding me? How does the ref keep letting the Mexican players basically attack the US players after play has stopped?

I don't know why you're still getting worked up over this officiating. I wrote it off as a joke much earlier.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
  • JR80
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1
Son of a....


Man, you could just see that unfolding.
...