There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Montana will leave Notre Dame for a semester

Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
PCC?
lol..
he should go cerritos so i could go watch him play.

then you could see me play!

you go to cerritos?

o_O?

alex is assistant to the assistant water boy


i'm just f**kin with you

actually, im the 2nd string punter.



Cowaaaaard!

You wasted your 2000th post calling the 2nd string punter a coward.














So, coward, you return.

P.S. Sorry, I enjoy making stupid KK2 jokes.

Forgive my incompetence but, Whats a KK2?
Karate Kid II.

The man in the photo is Sato, Miyagi's former best friend. He calls Miyagi a coward repeatedly in the movie.

Some people think punters aren't quite football players because they rarely get hit. Cowards, if you will. (I'm not saying I agree with that.)

I was making a lame attempt to connect the two. Having to explain a joke sucks. Oh well, I made myself laugh.

[ Edited by dobophile on Jul 27, 2009 at 14:49:04 ]
Originally posted by dobophile:
Karate Kid II.

The man in the photo is Sato, Miyagi's former best friend. He calls Miyagi a coward repeatedly in the movie.

Some people think punters aren't quite football players because they rarely get hit. Cowards, if you will. (I'm not saying I agree with that.)

I was making a lame attempt to connect the two. Having to explain a joke sucks. Oh well, I made myself laugh.

Oh...so Miyagis dream is to be a punter hence the name coward repeatedly throughout the movie? I get it now.
I thought Nate Montana has already commited to the University of Washington?

Or, maybe I'm thinking of his younger son. s**t, I dunno lol.

[ Edited by Fincham11 on Jul 29, 2009 at 19:11:39 ]
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I thought Nate Montana has already commited to the University of Washington?

Or, maybe I'm thinking of his younger son. s**t, I dunno lol.

you're thinking of nick, i think his name is nick
Looks like Joe Cool's kid is in right now for the Irish

am not a Notre Dame fan but ill root for the kid

Go Nate!!!

seeing that #16 is kind of eeary.......
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Looks like Joe Cool's kid is in right now for the Irish

am not a Notre Dame fan but ill root for the kid

Go Nate!!!

seeing that #16 is kind of eeary.......

Dope! I'll watch that. FSU's killing me right now.
He sucks
Originally posted by susweel:
He sucks

He just threw a pretty good pass.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by susweel:
He sucks

He just threw a pretty good pass.

Yah it was nice, I'm sure her will improve. Is he a
Sophomore ?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by susweel:
He sucks

He just threw a pretty good pass.

Yah it was nice, I'm sure her will improve. Is he a
Sophomore ?

That jump pass to nobody was wack.
Nate Montana is a beast in my Madden franchise.
Nate Montana is playing for the University of Montana where I go to school!!!I might get a chance to see his dad this fall
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Nate Montana is playing for the University of Montana where I go to school!!!I might get a chance to see his dad this fall

If he gets to play...

Nate arrested again.

Talk about
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Nate Montana is playing for the University of Montana where I go to school!!!I might get a chance to see his dad this fall

If he gets to play...

Nate arrested again.

Talk about

Yeah the media here has gone crazy with the story today but I think he'll play this season this school has made it clear that they'll let punks play. Jimmy Wilson a CB was suspected of murder in CA a couple years ago and we still let him play. He was actually drafted this year too but the Dolphins I think.