LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Homerun King

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Pujols has definitely taken steroids. They all have.

Yet he tests negative everytime.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I really hope the roids kill A-Rod or poo-holes chances of breaking THE HR KING'S record.

Pujols hasn't taken steroids.

A-Roid did.

Just cause he's not on the list...

hope he hasn't I'd rather see him than AholedillRod

He has been tested and came up negative each time.

He's made it very clear to the media/fans that they can test him before and after every single game..he has nothing to hide.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Just cause he said he hasn't taken anything doesn't mean he hasn't taken anything. For all we know it's another undetectable substance that he's sure won't come up on a test.

Read my post again and get back to me.

I don't need to read it again. I understood in completely.

Obviously not.

I said he said they can test him every day..that he has nothing to hide. Obviously anyone can say they didn't do it, but Albert is willing to let them test him anytime. Also, he has never tested positive..so there is no reason what-so-ever to think he has taken steroids.

There's plenty of reason, but there's just no proof. Yet

Because hes good? He's just being looked at and considered guilty by association.

Which is bulls**t.

Not because he's good, but because every guy as big as him who hits balls out of the ballpark is going to be looked at with suspicion. It's just the nature of the era. I'm not saying he did, but I'm certainly not ready to say he didn't. Remember, lots of guys who did roids or hormone never tested positive. Manny never tested positive for roids, yet it was clear he had done them.

Fair enough.

I just don't think its fair to players (not just Pujols) that are being looked down upon because of other players' mistakes.
I really hope the roids kill A-Rod or poo-holes chances of breaking THE HR KING'S record.

A-Roid did.

He's made it very clear to the media/fans that they can test him before and after every single game..he has nothing to hide.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Just cause he said he hasn't taken anything doesn't mean he hasn't taken anything. For all we know it's another undetectable substance that he's sure won't come up on a test.

Obviously not.

I said he said they can test him every day..that he has nothing to hide. Obviously anyone can say they didn't do it, but Albert is willing to let them test him anytime. Also, he has never tested positive..so there is no reason what-so-ever to think he has taken steroids.

Do you know what the word undetectable means? You can go ahead and test him every single day, but if the drug is undetectable then it's not going to show up on the tests!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

Do you know what the word undetectable means? You can go ahead and test him every single day, but if the drug is undetectable then it's not going to show up on the tests!

So, even when he tests negative..you're just gonna go ahead and assume he did them because of everyone else?!

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

So, even when he tests negative..you're just gonna go ahead and assume he did them because of everyone else?!

Yes just like all the other Dominican stars. I know it's not fair, but hey, that's how it is now. Right now he's the best player, but I don't doubt he's on something.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

Yes just like all the other Dominican stars. I know it's not fair, but hey, that's how it is now. Right now he's the best player, but I don't doubt he's on something.

Alright dude

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

I thought you didn't like beisbol?

16 year old on Sports Illustrated cover

Originally posted by King49er:
You better be good if you're that size at that age.

Unless your going to play for the Yankees,then your just gonna suck anyways...

True?

You agree?

I guess...

you don't like the Yankees at all?

I don't really like baseball as a whole, so no.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

True?

You agree?

I guess...

Yeah you're right. This is the reason I don't like it....steroids.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Well A-Rod is going to break it. Funny that nobody mentioned him.

lmao
pujols is on hgh, lets drop that topic, because we are talking about home run kings, and this guy will always be the home run king in my eyes

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

True?

You agree?

I guess...

Cool. I like gifs too.
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

True?

You agree?

I guess...

Cool. I like gifs too.

Fixed

It took me a minute!
Well A-Rod is going to break it. Funny that nobody mentioned him.

-9fA
Buster Posey
f**k A-Roid. Pujols, I really don't have anything against, but as both a Giants and Bonds fan, of course I want him to stay #1.
Share 49ersWebzone