There are 252 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Lincecum for President Thread

OK, Mods, look: TIMMAY deserves his own thread. We are probably watching the most special Bay Area athlete since Joe Montana ruled Candlemistake Park. He's pretty much proven now that last year was not a fluke, and if Cain flops in the second half, TIMMAY will probably win his second straight Cy Young.

By the time this kid's career is finished, provided he has a long career, he'll be able to line a room with Cy Young Awards, the way Joe lines his room with Super Bowl trophies.

This kid is just GIFTED. Lincecum nights are "must watch TV" for any sports fan. Even hardcore Dodger fans tune in to see The Freak. He's got a no-no going for six or seven innings last night, and that is considered to be an "off night" for TIMMAY?

This kid is special. He stands out. He's no longer a secret. America loves TIMMAY. So, I'm calling it. Right here and now:

TIMMAY for President.
A Filipino president? Count me in.
Panda for VP
Originally posted by billbird2111:
OK, Mods, look: TIMMAY deserves his own thread. We are probably watching the most special Bay Area athlete since Joe Montana ruled Candlemistake Park. He's pretty much proven now that last year was not a fluke, and if Cain flops in the second half, TIMMAY will probably win his second straight Cy Young.

By the time this kid's career is finished, provided he has a long career, he'll be able to line a room with Cy Young Awards, the way Joe lines his room with Super Bowl trophies.

This kid is just GIFTED. Lincecum nights are "must watch TV" for any sports fan. Even hardcore Dodger fans tune in to see The Freak. He's got a no-no going for six or seven innings last night, and that is considered to be an "off night" for TIMMAY?

This kid is special. He stands out. He's no longer a secret. America loves TIMMAY. So, I'm calling it. Right here and now:

TIMMAY for President.

homer alert
Originally posted by BigRon:
Panda for VP

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

TROLL!

Originally posted by Conejo:

TIMMAY for President.

homer alert

How is he being a homer? It's most likely going to come down to Timmy, Haren and Cain assuming the three of them keep to form.
TIMMY FOR PRESIDENT! TIMMY/ CAIN IN 2012!

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

TIMMAY for President.

homer alert

How is he being a homer? It's most likely going to come down to Timmy, Haren and Cain assuming the three of them keep to form.

oh, forgive me for thinking Billingsley, Marquis, and even Johnson are serious contenders right now

TIMMAY for President.

homer alert

oh, forgive me for thinking Billingsley, Marquis, and even Johnson are serious contenders right now

billingsley is the only one of those in contention...and when was his last win? he is behind cain and lincecum in every statistical category.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Please.....

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Originally posted by notsoempty86:

TIMMAY for President.

homer alert

billingsley is the only one of those in contention...and when was his last win? he is behind cain and lincecum in every statistical category.

Really?

Matt Cain 10-2 115.1 IP, 93K, 1.22 WHIP, 2.42 ERA
Billingsley 9-4 120.1 IP, 115K, 1.20 WHIP, 3.14 ERA

Every statistical category huh? (btw I still think Lincecum makes it. He's a future hall of famer IMO)
Share 49ersWebzone