There are 138 users in the forums

Tyson vs. Ali

Tyson vs. Ali

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by MaNnY09:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

LMAO

Tyson doesn't miss though.

and you came to that conclusion how? Look at the fight with Buster Douglas. Douglas landed like 60 in the first 2 rounds to Tysons 15 or so
Originally posted by backontop:

LMAO

and you came to that conclusion how? Look at the fight with Buster Douglas. Douglas landed like 60 in the first 2 rounds to Tysons 15 or so

Looking at this little clip, if that were Tyson he would have landed one of those 4 punches.

LMAO

Looking at this little clip, if that were Tyson he would have landed one of those 4 punches.

So what your saying is that Tyson does miss then. He just misses 75% of the time?

LMAO

So what your saying is that Tyson does miss then. He just misses 75% of the time?

That's all it takes, he's a one hitter quitter.

LMAO

You act like Ali had a jaw made of glass. Ali took harder hits from better fighters.

LMAO

You act like Ali had a jaw made of glass. Ali took harder hits from better fighters.

Well the thing is....nobody hit harder than Tyson. lol

LMAO

are you serious????? go watch some old fight clips and you tell me nobody hits harder than tyson

LMAO

are you serious????? go watch some old fight clips and you tell me nobody hits harder than tyson

NOBODY hits harder than Tyson. That's what I'm telling you.

LMAO

Noobs

I think this man would disagree

LMAO

Noobs

He's up there, but I think Tyson is a little quicker and packs a meaner punch.

LMAO

Noobs

He's up there, but I think Tyson is a little quicker and packs a meaner punch.

you must not watch a lot of boxing if you think Tyson hit harder than Foreman or Frazier(I think I spelled that right)
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A

LMAO

I'm pretty sure Frazier hit harder than Tyson ever did..
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
pacquiao

lol i hope that was a joke..Tyson or Ali can just blow him away..
Mike Tyson Has a 71 inch reach.
The first man to go the distance with Iron Mike was James Tillis who used his 76 inch reach to jab Mike, avoiding the knockout.
Buster Douglas has an 84 inch reach and we all know how that ended up.
Holyfield has an 78 inch reach and dominated Tyson using the same gameplan Ali would likely employ.
Lennox Lewis enjoyed the same reach advantage as Douglas, and he decimated Tyson, absolutely annihilated the guy.

Tyson has a history of trouble against taller fighters who can keep Tyson at bay, jabbing him from a distance that he can't hit back from. Yet, none of the guys he lost to are Muhammad Ali! Ali has a 80 inch reach, how can anyone believe that Tyson would struggle against, so many others with longer wingspans, but somehow beat Ali?

Ali would jab Kid Dynamite to death, there is no reason to believe anything different, if Tyson couldn't muscle Tillis or a cruiserweight like Holyfield, how could he be expected to get inside close enough to knockout Ali? And trust that a knockout would be Tyson's only hope of victory, which shouldn't be too hard considering Ali never suffered a defeat by knockout.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
It could go either way, it all depends.

I side with Ali just because Tyson is such a dickhole.
Share 49ersWebzone