There are 199 users in the forums

***OFFICIAL*** 2009 NBA Playoff PYMWYMI

***OFFICIAL*** 2009 NBA Playoff PYMWYMI

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
Who will win the 2009 NBA title?

I gotta still go with Boston, if fully healthy...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I don't know how anyone could bet against the Lakers at this point. Boston's short reign is over, too banged up and too many miles. Cavs have a shot if LeBron becomes Jordan but he still doesn't have enough help. Orlando just not there yet. I think we;'ll see Lakers Cavs in a not hotly contested Finals.
The homer in me picked the Nuggets, but the Lakers just looked so much better last night against Denver. Is EVERYONE on that team 7 feet tall with a crazy reach? But the Lakers would be the smart pick. Denver has a deep bench, which will help them in the early rounds, they have solid role players, and the team has really good chemistry since they added chauncey this year, so I am still hoping they make a solid run.
  • dman
  • Veteran
My prediction:

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
You see thats the whole point...Lakers are TOO Favorite TOO sure of themselves, thats got to back fire on them, or at least I'm hoping it will...I'd love for the Rockets to win, but I'm not homer enough to vote for them...LOL. As long as the Lakers don't win, I'll be ok with anybody else...
My prediction?

Pain.

The Raptors are going to sweep they're way through the playoffs
I was going to start this thread a few days ago, but forgot. We call it something else on the WZ...........
  • sarpp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was going to start this thread a few days ago, but forgot. We call it something else on the WZ...........

OK Stoney, call it whatever you want...
Originally posted by sarpp:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

OK Stoney, call it whatever you want...

And just FYI, it means Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.

• sarpp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
My prediction?

Pain.

Normally, I can't stand the things that you post...
But this I like...Maybe cause you're actually not posting "words" just a pics?
My prediction?

Pain.

You're probably more comfortable with pictures instead of words because of the books that you're used to reading.
My prediction?

Pain.

You're probably more comfortable with pictures instead of words because of the books that you're used to reading.

Oh snap!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
^^^^^
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone