• Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by iohk:
good win today

where u been man haven't seen you post in here for about a week
good win today

Piniero pitched well, as usual, John Maine was a piece of crap, and we couldn't hit to save our asses... this whole situation makes me sad
Duncan = Best pitching coach in the league

I've never seen a guy that's been able to fix the mechanics and the heads of pitchers who had been cannon fodder for their prior teams. Jeff Weaver, Lohse, Pinerio, etc all these guys were garbage before they went to St. Louis and in Weaver's case afterwards as well and Duncan has been able to make Lohse and Pinerio into early Cy Young candidates. If only the Yankees could buy him away from St. Louis...
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I've never seen a guy that's been able to fix the mechanics and the heads of pitchers who had been cannon fodder for their prior teams. Jeff Weaver, Lohse, Pinerio, etc all these guys were garbage before they went to St. Louis and in Weaver's case afterwards as well and Duncan has been able to make Lohse and Pinerio into early Cy Young candidates. If only the Yankees could buy him away from St. Louis...

but instead the yankees spend half a bill on two players

Don't remind me.
  • iohk
  • Veteran

Don't remind me.

How are both players doing anyways?

Don't remind me.

How are both players doing anyways?

C.C. has been garbage and is giving up a ton of walks and runs cuz he can't control his fastball. Tex has been ok but he's been hurt so I think he'll be fine. Burnett and Swisher look like our best acquisitions so far though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Thank GOD someone outside of St. Louis can finally see this.

Do you see what we're doing with guys like Todd Wellemeyer, Kyle Lohse, Joel Piniero..and in the past Marquis, Weaver, etc.

He's been making something out of nothing for a while now which allows us to keep $$$ going to our solid lineup. (Pujols, Ludwick, Ankiel, Schumaker, Ducan, etc)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
good win today

where u been man haven't seen you post in here for about a week

Jail, and now no internet access.

Mobile 'Zone won't allow me to post.

• jrg
  • Veteran
@ Pujols...just silly.

11-3 Redbirds

Thank GOD someone outside of St. Louis can finally see this.

Do you see what we're doing with guys like Todd Wellemeyer, Kyle Lohse, Joel Piniero..and in the past Marquis, Weaver, etc.

He's been making something out of nothing for a while now which allows us to keep $$$ going to our solid lineup. (Pujols, Ludwick, Ankiel, Schumaker, Ducan, etc)

I've been saying that on here since he turned Weaver around...
  • iohk
  • Veteran
man good start to the season
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Finally internet back!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
3-2 Cards..9th inning
Share 49ersWebzone