There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The OFFICIAL 2011 Chicago Cubs Season Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
3 runs walked in

Marmol, Gregg
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
3 runs walked in

Marmol, Gregg

when that happened I turned it off and watched porn
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by jrg:
3 runs walked in

Marmol, Gregg

when that happened I turned it off and watched porn

Porn > Cubs
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,778
Giants-Cubs tomorrow. Here's to a good Series. Go Giants
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,864
WTF - it's only a 2 game series vs the Cubs?

Oh well....
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on May 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM ]
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,778
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
WTF - it's only a 2 game series vs the Cubs?

Oh well....

At least we got the split with them. Too bad their fans didn't show up in this thread
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
WTF - it's only a 2 game series vs the Cubs?

Oh well....

At least we got the split with them. Too bad their fans didn't show up in this thread

its May.... and I am watching the Celtics.....

Hell, Lou gave over half our lineup the day off today........

Not much to post about really....\

I am trying not to overreact in May
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
Milton Bradley on Zambrono's melt down: "It was on a Bradley level."

You have to see this dude lose it!!!



The video doesn't show him beating the ish out of the gatorade machine with a bat.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Milton Bradley on Zambrono's melt down: "It was on a Bradley level."

You have to see this dude lose it!!!



The video doesn't show him beating the ish out of the gatorade machine with a bat.

I saw it before I went to class... my roommate was watchin the game... and he called me over and I saw it. Too bad the Pirates guy was safe regardless.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on May 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM ]
@ this team..
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Milton Bradley on Zambrono's melt down: "It was on a Bradley level."

You have to see this dude lose it!!!



The video doesn't show him beating the ish out of the gatorade machine with a bat.

I saw it before I went to class... my roommate was watchin the game... and he called me over and I saw it. Too bad the Pirates guy was safe regardless.

Yeah, I don't think Z ever saw his left hand get in behind him. In his defense, I really think he thought he tagged him out.
Its on these next 4 games!!!!





Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Its on these next 4 games!!!!






So just to set me straight, you hate the Lakers, partially because of the LA fans base, but you are Dodgers fan?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Its on these next 4 games!!!!






So just to set me straight, you hate the Lakers, partially because of the LA fans base, but you are Dodgers fan?

Yeah, the dodgers don't have half the bandwagon fans the lakers do.
The Dodgers are drawing 3 million plus per season, while not winning a WS since 1988.