49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 716 users in the forums

**Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread** (ON RIGHT NOW)

Originally posted by crzy:
Nice mock.

I don't see Earl Clark falling that far.

He was the one guy that fell furthest away from where I would have anticipated. I did some fairly in depth reading on each team yesterday in terms of who they've worked out and who they allegedly like, and tried to get info from before this last couple of days of utter BS being thrown around. His name rarely popped up as being mentioned by the team beat writers.

That being said....I gotta revise it because the Minnesota/OKC mistake I made.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Vince Carter for Alston, Battie and Courtney Lee a possibility according to Chad Ford, on ESPNEWS.

Pretty crazy. Looks like a good addition on paper. And it's good insurance if Hedo bolts. Interesting to see if this goes down.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Nice mock.

I don't see Earl Clark falling that far.

He was the one guy that fell furthest away from where I would have anticipated. I did some fairly in depth reading on each team yesterday in terms of who they've worked out and who they allegedly like, and tried to get info from before this last couple of days of utter BS being thrown around. His name rarely popped up as being mentioned by the team beat writers.

That being said....I gotta revise it because the Minnesota/OKC mistake I made.


i actually read that if earl clark was there at 18 that minnesota would draft him if not not than they would likely trade the 18th pick of course thats assuming they dont use the 18th pick to move up
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Nice mock.

I don't see Earl Clark falling that far.

He was the one guy that fell furthest away from where I would have anticipated. I did some fairly in depth reading on each team yesterday in terms of who they've worked out and who they allegedly like, and tried to get info from before this last couple of days of utter BS being thrown around. His name rarely popped up as being mentioned by the team beat writers.

That being said....I gotta revise it because the Minnesota/OKC mistake I made.


i actually read that if earl clark was there at 18 that minnesota would draft him if not not than they would likely trade the 18th pick of course thats assuming they dont use the 18th pick to move up

Haha. I've read the same thing about Sam Young.
1. Los Angeles Clippers…….Blake Griffin
2. Memphis Grizzlies……….Hasheem Thabeet
3. Oklahoma City Thunder.....Ricky Rubio
4. Sacramento Kings………..Tyreke Evans
5. Minnesota Timberwolves...James Harden
6. Minnesota Timberwolves...Stephen Curry
7. Golden State Warriors……Terrance Williams
8. New York Knicks………...Jordan Hill
9. Toronto Raptors…………..Demar DeRozan
10. Milwaukee Bucks…………Jonny Flynn
11. New Jersey Nets…………..Jrue Holiday
12. Charlotte Bobcats…………Gerald Henderson
13. Indiana Pacers……………..Brandon Jennings
14. Phoenix Suns………………James Johnson
15. Detroit Pistons……………..BJ Mullens
16. Chicago Bulls……………...DeJuan Blair
17. Philadelphia 76ers…………Ty Lawson
18. Minnesota Timberwovlves..Sam Young
19. Atlanta Hawks……………..Tyler Hansbrough
20. Utah Jazz………………….......Jeff Teague
21. New Orleans Hornets………Marcus Thornton
22. Portland Trailblazers..……...Earl Clark
23. Sacramento Kings…………..Derrick Brown
24. Dallas Mavericks…………...Eric Maynor
25. Oklahoma City Thunder……Austin Daye
26. Chicago Bulls……………….Omri Casspi
27. Memphis Grizzlies………….Darren Collison
28. Minnesota Timberwolves…...Victor Claver
29. Los Angeles Lakers…………Jack McClinton*
30. Cleveland Cavaliers………...Wayne Ellington
Does anyone know a site where I can watch the draft online?
Originally posted by sfgip10:
Does anyone know a site where I can watch the draft online?

ESPN360.com I believe.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by sfgip10:
Does anyone know a site where I can watch the draft online?

ESPN360.com I believe.

Thanks bro.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Sergio Rodriguez and the #38 pick to Sacramento for #31

Awesome deal for the Kings
Originally posted by crzy:
Sergio Rodriguez and the #38 pick to Sacramento for #31

Awesome deal for the Kings

I like Sergio. I always thought he was a decent player.
STFU David Stern
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Griffin goes #1
Originally posted by crzy:
Griffin goes #1

o rly?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I wonder what Memphis will do
Originally posted by crzy:
I wonder what Memphis will do

Rubio. Callin it.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone