LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Cal Basketball

Didn't see a thread for this so I'm sorry if I missed it and there already is one.

Anyway, they look pretty good IMO this year despite losing Hardin and Anderson. Jerome Randle is a beast.
Havent played anyone worth noting yet but Monty brings something else to the team. National experience. I cant wait till we play UCLA on national television with the whole gameday crew there
Is Roxy Bernstein still broadcasting Cal games on the radio?
Originally posted by AC49er:
Havent played anyone worth noting yet but Monty brings something else to the team. National experience. I cant wait till we play UCLA on national television with the whole gameday crew there

Exactly. I hope we get this going this year. Back to the real tourney.

Oh, by the way, the Girls team is LEGIT!
Originally posted by SF49erFaithful:
Originally posted by AC49er:

Exactly. I hope we get this going this year. Back to the real tourney.

Oh, by the way, the Girls team is LEGIT!

We got the SI cover
That game yesterday against DePaul was bulls**t... DePaul should have won that game... f**king missed free throws...
Originally posted by socalfan21:
That game yesterday against DePaul was bulls**t... DePaul should have won that game... f**king missed free throws...

depaul sucked balls that whole game
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

depaul sucked balls that whole game

DePaul was primed to win that game... if they didn't miss all those free throws we would have won...

Dar Tucker is a beast...
randle! randle! we're off to a great start
  • JR80
  • Veteran
good win against ASU! Is this team for realz?

I can't say whether this team is fa real or not...but the Pac-10 is WIDE open this year.
Originally posted by JR80:

great win by Cal over us. It made me sad inside
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by JR80:

great win by Cal over us. It made me sad inside

yeah my cousin who went to ASU was pretty upset over it. I gave him a hard time
13-2 baby. Leading the division!!!
Go CAL excellent win! WSU is the next to go down. They are 8-5 so should be able to grab that W.
Monty has these kids playing their hearts out!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone