There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Cal Bears Thread

5PM GAME TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
EfffffYEahhhhhh!!! I'm so fricking pumped!!! Can't wait to see Jah run wild on 'em.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
What do you think about today's game? Final score?
Originally posted by JR80:

It's really hard to say. I can't remember the last time Cal has had this many question marks during the Tedford area. Not since the beginning, I think. I think It'll be a close one. Say 27-24, us.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by putangina:

It's really hard to say. I can't remember the last time Cal has had this many question marks during the Tedford area. Not since the beginning, I think. I think It'll be a close one. Say 27-24, us.

yeah I'm pretty nervous. It's not like Cal is playing some cupcake school here. Michigan St. isn't bad at all, and we have NO idea how our offense is going to work in real game....
  • NickV
  • Veteran

yeah I'm pretty nervous. It's not like Cal is playing some cupcake school here. Michigan St. isn't bad at all, and we have NO idea how our offense is going to work in real game....

I have no idea how the whole TEAM is gonna play. Bunch of new guys on O and our D is in a 3-4 now.
I'm also sorta excited to see those new uni's.
Originally posted by NickV:

I have no idea how the whole TEAM is gonna play. Bunch of new guys on O and our D is in a 3-4 now.

The run offense has always been solid for a couple years now, the passing game is what intrigues me the most. If Riley does ok, then we win the game, if not, then the run game will not be able to function either... resulting in a long day.
I say we win 28-17. Look for Best to be a real playmaker. K Riley leads the win. Go Zach F on D baby!!!!
LET'S GO BEARS!!!!!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
game time baby
wwooooo, lets see this offense and return game
go bears! got both of my sons cal jerseys from target
Originally posted by bayarealuv: