There are 171 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
It's this weekend? No wonder there's a free UFC event.

UFC vale verga.

Eso eso eso eso
  • lazy
  • Veteran
It took a lot of energy to keep cool and not jump around after the match, he said.

"But I kept it cool," he said. "I didn't want to embarrass Las Cruces."

Trout's team told the crowd they hope to hold a fight against Canelo Alvarez here in Las Cruces.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/ci_22133143/las-cruces-welcomes-home-boxer-austin-trout-after?source=most_viewed
Canelo's going to treat him like a fish in prison

Can someone link me to tonight's fight?!
I can see Marquez winning a decision . I can also see an undercover buddy buddy sparring match for millions.
Pac is still under Arum contract right?
Who's on the undercard.
I'm personally tired of these two, always a battle but there are no knockouts. Marquez b***hing about how he got robbed (whether he did or not that's no reason to cry he got $$ and still will) Manny singing after the fights . Anywho that being said lets hope that someone gets knocked out.
Mikkel Kessler just won the WBA regular SMW championship by a 3rd round TKO over Brian Magee in Denmark, and some guy with a Niner Hat jumps into the ring
$69.95 forked out; let's hope it is a good fight.
There's not much hype for this fight but it's gonna be a great fight anyway. Can't wait!
How does everyone watch? Firstrow Sports? I have tried those links but they are choppy at best. Hard to follow the action or see that clearly. Other than PPV any other options?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
How does everyone watch? Firstrow Sports? I have tried those links but they are choppy at best. Hard to follow the action or see that clearly. Other than PPV any other options?

this.

Cant wait for tonight. Come on Manny. Come out pissed please
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
There's not much hype for this fight but it's gonna be a great fight anyway. Can't wait!

Yeah I think it's going to be a good one.

I wish the heavyweight division would come back...nothing was better than a heavyweight fight back in the day. Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Norton, Tyson...

Dayum
How many more fights til Pacquiao vs Marquez?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

xmeforums.to is the bee's knees. it costs $3.50 for 24 hour access or $10 per month.
what a letdown mercito is turning out to be. hasn't been impressive in a while.
Share 49ersWebzone