There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Jcc has a little bit of that Joffrey in in him.

* for those who watch or read game of thrones.
Originally posted by natrone06:

lol.. good call

yeah i'm not buying his act either

I'd say he's more like the Hound, and Martinez is Bronn...will be EPIC!!!!!!

LOL. I get you and yes, I see that.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

I'd say he's more like the Hound, and Martinez is Bronn...will be EPIC!!!!!!

NICE

Perfect.

This fight will not end well.

Jr will go down in a ball of flames.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
NICE

Perfect.

This fight will not end well.

Jr will go down in a ball of flames.

This. No one makes King Serg bleed his own blood. NO ONE!!!!!
December 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las VegasManny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez will embark on a three-city international media tour, beginning Monday in Beverly Hills, Calif. to officially announce Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Pacquiao and Marquez, who have won world titles in 12 weight divisions between them, will collide on December 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Joining Pacquiao and Marquez on the tour will be their respective trainers, Freddie Roach and Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, and promoters Bob Arum, Todd duBoef and Fernando Beltran.

Promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Marquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand, Pacquiao-Marquez 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View.

The Big Apple will serve as the other site for the U.S. portion of the Pacquiao-Marquez IV media tour on Wednesday, September 19 with a morning news conference and the media tour will conclude on Friday in Mexico City, where Pacquiao and Marquez will meet with tens of thousands of Marquez fans at the final press conference, which will be open to the public.
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
December 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las VegasManny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez will embark on a three-city international media tour, beginning Monday in Beverly Hills, Calif. to officially announce Pacquiao-Marquez 4. Pacquiao and Marquez, who have won world titles in 12 weight divisions between them, will collide on December 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Joining Pacquiao and Marquez on the tour will be their respective trainers, Freddie Roach and Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, and promoters Bob Arum, Todd duBoef and Fernando Beltran.

Promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Marquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand, Pacquiao-Marquez 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View.

The Big Apple will serve as the other site for the U.S. portion of the Pacquiao-Marquez IV media tour on Wednesday, September 19 with a morning news conference and the media tour will conclude on Friday in Mexico City, where Pacquiao and Marquez will meet with tens of thousands of Marquez fans at the final press conference, which will be open to the public.

This will be the 1st pacman ppv I will not watch.

This will be the 1st pacman ppv I will not watch.

i'll probably stream lol.. will not buy #fu6kboxing #fu6kbobarum
i kindda wanna watch this fight. is this JC Jr. first real fight? I know they were babying his career forevar.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i kindda wanna watch this fight. is this JC Jr. first real fight? I know they were babying his career forevar.

Had some good fights the last 4 with better opposition.
Chavez cheated two pounds under the weight limit

Josesito Lopez looks pudgy

The Lopezvs Alvarez undercard seems better than JCC jr vs King Serg.
The Lopezvs Alvarez undercard seems better than JCC jr vs King Serg.

I agree, though with Rigo back on the JCC Jr./Serg card it does bring it up. Really excited for the Ponce de Leon/Gonzalez undercard
lol wut?