Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey pac fans whats up with your boy

is he done
is he giving up
cashing it in

Is the faith still there that he could beat Money

He will be fighting Marquez next.
Some motivation for you beezies

hell of a fight! christina milian was in the building.. pete rose.. matt kemp (got boo'd hard even in oakland).. and corny a55 nick cannon

wish i had better seats
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
hell of a fight! christina milian was in the building.. pete rose.. matt kemp (got boo'd hard even in oakland).. and corny a55 nick cannon

wish i had better seats

Would rape HORD

glamourona:

my fav
Pac-JMM IV bout to go down

http://espn.go.com/sports/conversations/_/id/8371273/manny-pacquiao-headed-fourth-showdown-juan-manuel-marquez
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

http://espn.go.com/sports/conversations/_/id/8371273/manny-pacquiao-headed-fourth-showdown-juan-manuel-marquez

Arum contract winding down. Ployd says he needs a tuneup match after ''jail''. What the ph*ck ever for both these two. There are many other stars out there . These guys aren't top level any damn way , IMO Old , paid, and just in it for pay.

I can see Canelo get hit by Josesito alot.
Same for Chavez.

Saturday is going to be on and POPPIN
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

This s**t is becoming like the "Saw" movies. Bob Arum is Jigsaw. Mothafvcka just won't die.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

wish i had better seats

Would rape HORD

glamourona:

my fav

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Some motivation for you beezies

nice.. would have been better with some nonito highlights in there
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Chavez looks scurred.

HBO dropped the ball on this. Their only going to have like 3 episodes. I would've watched a month of this.

I revoked my vote for JR (I usually go for my people and his dads a legend) and hopped on Martinez' wagon. JR is a cocky little SOB and I can't stand how he's treating Roach. I'm giving Roach the benefit of the doubt, he obviously sees something in him that we don't. I hope he drops him after he loses to Martinez.

Also, I like Canelo over JR. I've been watching him the last couple years and I'm down with him.
Originally posted by 49RGRL:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Chavez looks scurred.

HBO dropped the ball on this. Their only going to have like 3 episodes. I would've watched a month of this.

I revoked my vote for JR (I usually go for my people and his dads a legend) and hopped on Martinez' wagon. JR is a cocky little SOB and I can't stand how he's treating Roach. I'm giving Roach the benefit of the doubt, he obviously sees something in him that we don't. I hope he drops him after he loses to Martinez.

Also, I like Canelo over JR. I've been watching him the last couple years and I'm down with him.

The situation with Roach is taht Top Rank forced JR to work with him. Not so much that Freddie sees something in him. He even states that of all his fighters, JR is the least talented and has to work harder to be at a good level. It doesn't seem he has total confidence in Julio.
jr. bout to get smashed on.. can't wait for saturday
Wow, I guess I read JCC Jr. differently from everyone else. I saw him being cocky as hell b/c he's confident and he's used to being questioned constantly. I mean, when your dad is considered Top 2 Mexican fighter all time, EVERYONE will question you and will compare you and will criticize you. He just seemed bored by the questions, mainly b/c he's heard them all before.

I'm LOVING the fact that Martinez is super hyped for this fight and this will be FOTY candidate for sure, but I just see JCC Jr stepping up and winning this fight by decision (I say a couple of body shots in the 6-7th rounds slow down Martinez and allows JCC Jr to catch up on points).
He's just cocky because Martinez has been talking mad s**t too... if you've seen highlights of him and his pops kickin the s**t, he's got an outgoing personality, they're always giving each other s**t... well like Mexicans do... good natured ribbing. With his personality I just don't see him keeping to himself if some other dude starts talking trash about him, he dishes it right back.