There are 160 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Amir:
Yo Raul, who do mexicans like more, Jr or Canelo?

I'd have to say Canelo. Although people are starting to come around on Jr. If he beats Maravilla I could see him surpass Canelo in popularity.

Only one mexican way to settle this. Jrs Cock vs Canelo's cock

Good question Amir lol

Im going to go with JCCJRS because of his idgaf attitude. Some of these dudes from el paso I work with have nothing good too say about JCCJR doe .

Amir who do you pakis like more?
Maravilla Ballerina
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Good question Amir lol

Im going to go with JCCJRS because of his idgaf attitude. Some of these dudes from el paso I work with have nothing good too say about JCCJR doe .

We like Khan but dude has no chin. So the paki douchebags now support Money Mayweather.

As far as these two, I like Canelo more. I think JCC is good but he aint beating King Serg.
[ Edited by Amir on Sep 5, 2012 at 12:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Good question Amir lol

We like Khan but dude has no chin. So the paki douchebags now support Money Mayweather.

As far as these two, I like Canelo more. I think JCC is good but he aint beating King Serg.

Great. You just gave King Serg the kiss of death.
just copped my ward tickets!
Prediction:Ward gonna lose by decision
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Prediction:Ward gonna lose by decision

hope not..
This is a good article about the Ward/Dawson fight not getting it's due credit: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/36393/ward-vs-dawson-and-the-lost-art-of-appreciating-the-lost-art-of-boxing

I'm amped about this fight and glad it's not on ppv. I think Ward will win by decision and The Town will be crackin!
Ward and Dawson both make 168

Dawson is hella bigger man.

His hands etc. no homo.

Curious as to see how the smarter Ward will gameplan this fight.
Watching Klitschko-Charr, WTF is going on in Russia, is this the equivalent to Nelly's performance at Pac-Margarito?
Is the Ward fight PPV or can I catch it on HBO/Showtime?
WOW what a cut
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Is the Ward fight PPV or can I catch it on HBO/Showtime?

Well now why watch it on television (HBO) when you could just walk to Oracle Arena
Share 49ersWebzone