There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

Screw it, we needed a thread to discuss all upcoming and past fights.
Besides seems like we had a thread for every other fight.

Upcoming fights of note:

Joel Casamayor vs. Juan Manuel Marquez, September 13

Shane Mosley vs. Ricardo Mayorga, September 27

Kelly Pavlik vs. Bernard Hopkins October 18

Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones Jr November 8

Ricky Hatton vs. Paulie Malignaggi, November 22

And of Course December 6, De La Hoya vs ???????
b-hop's still fighting? how old is that f*cker
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
b-hop's still fighting? how old is that f*cker



62.......i beleive.
this sport still exists?
Originally posted by Knowledge:
this sport still exists?

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Screw it, we needed a thread to discuss all upcoming and past fights.
Besides seems like we had a thread for every other fight.

Upcoming fights of note:

Joel Casamayor vs. Juan Manuel Marquez, September 13

Shane Mosley vs. Ricardo Mayorga, September 27

Kelly Pavlik vs. Bernard Hopkins October 18

Joe Calzaghe vs. Roy Jones Jr November 8

Ricky Hatton vs. Paulie Malignaggi, November 22

And of Course December 6, De La Hoya vs ???????

Not gonna lie dont know much about Casamayor. So I cant give an honest opinion.

Mosley should whoop the hell outta Mayorga too much speed and boxing skill for the brawler to deal with.

I think BHOP really has hit his downslope. His power has gone and he depends on to much "possum". I'll take Pavlik. Younger and hungrier.

Is Jones for real he hasnt been the same since Glenn Johnson stuck his ass. Remeber RJ was still on the canvas and the areana had emptied. JC is a pro and this should be good one if Jones can bring some power behind the speed.

Hatton vs Paul??? Should be a slow brawl. Toss up.

DLH vs ?? We'll see!!
  • 2pac
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,508
  • iohk
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,324
Originally posted by 2pac:

Go DUke!
  • 2pac
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,508
Looks like De La Hoya is fighting Sergio Mora after talks with Pac Man fall thru

link
Originally posted by 2pac:
Looks like De La Hoya is fighting Sergio Mora after talks with Pac Man fall thru

link
that's gay as hell.


I wanted Pac vs DLH.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 2pac:
Looks like De La Hoya is fighting Sergio Mora after talks with Pac Man fall thru

link
that's gay as hell.


I wanted Pac vs DLH.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 2pac:
Looks like De La Hoya is fighting Sergio Mora after talks with Pac Man fall thru

link
that's gay as hell.


I wanted Pac vs DLH.

I think it will go down on Dec 6th...

DLH is all about promotion and $$$$ , PACMAN vs DLH = BIG $$$$

~japes
didn't that Jones fight get rescheduled b/c Calzaghe hurt his hand
Originally posted by lamontb:
didn't that Jones fight get rescheduled b/c Calzaghe hurt his hand

Yeah I did I dont know what the date is, supposedly Calzaghe will retire after that fight.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
didn't that Jones fight get rescheduled b/c Calzaghe hurt his hand

Yeah I did I dont know what the date is, supposedly Calzaghe will retire after that fight.

Come on HollyWood whats your take on the schedule you listed?